Dr. Sauceda is a Genius... Look at my new tummy!

bookfaerie
on 5/6/12 12:50 am
 I know his patients can be profuse in their praise...well I'm down here in Monterrey and you can add me to the list of his fans. The man cuts the sexiest tummy ever. I imagine all plastic surgeons have good technique (or they wouldn't stay in practice for long), but Dr. S. has an artist's eye when it comes to sculpting bodies. This is my new belly. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/earthmommy2003/Snapshot_20120502_15.jpg 

I have gotten amazing care down here. Not only that but I had so many procedures all at once, safely. Dr. Sauceda uses Twilight Sleep and an Epidural instead of general anesthesia. This allows him to take his time, because he can safely keep you under for many many more hours...since you're only asleep. I woke up feeling good. And btw: That tummy pic is me less than 72 hours out of surgery. 

I've been posting on the Sauceda support board, but I figured I ought to share my experience here. 
~Laura
 "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"What your heart thinks is great, is great. The soul's emphasis is always right." Ralph Waldo Emerson    
Spedteacher59
on 5/6/12 1:25 am - Levittown, PA
Looks awesome!!! Thanks for posting. How was the pain factor???

Congrats!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Kathy
bookfaerie
on 5/6/12 1:42 am
 I had a lot of work done: LBL, Inner Thigh Lift, Butt Augmentation, BA/BL, Brachioplasty. Because of the epidural I didn't hurt at all for the first day. I felt "too" good. Then on day two I was sore like I'd been on the losing end of a fight with the Hell's Angels. Then on day 3 I went back to the OR and had a face lift. THAT HURTS! 
My tummy itself doesn't hurt at all. I'm a week and one day out. It's the drains and the stitches at the inner thigh as well as my ears that are hurting. HTH

"Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"What your heart thinks is great, is great. The soul's emphasis is always right." Ralph Waldo Emerson    
Lee ~
on 5/6/12 4:00 am - CA
 You look fantastic!  I agree, those groin stitches are the worst! They gave me problems for awhile. One side still doesn't like when I wear undies.  My ears still hurt in the morning when I take off my neck compression.  That said, it's all so worth it!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

glamour_04
on 5/6/12 1:46 am - Abilene , TX
 You look awesome! Congrats 
     I Dont Skinny Dip I Chunky Dunk!        
dasie
on 5/6/12 7:28 am
Beautiful!!!!    I know you are thrilled.

Eileen36
on 5/6/12 8:15 am - PA
Laura, your tummy looks awesome! My husband was looking over my shoulder (sorry!) and he agreed. He asked, "Where's the scar?" When I pointed out the gauze, he was surprised that it would be so low. I can't wait until it's my turn...just a few more weeks!
Eileen

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
bookfaerie
on 5/6/12 8:58 am
Thanks! You're gonna do great. You're getting all the same procedures I had done. I'll be thinking about you. ~Laura (P.S. Tell your hubby I said thanks too!)

NoMore B.
on 5/6/12 9:24 am
 Very nice!  Congrats on the new flat tummy
SugarGrl
on 5/6/12 11:26 am
OMG yo look amazing! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for my turn!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Most Active