almost 2 years arm lift scars - pic included

johns-wife
on 4/11/12 10:48 am
OK.
This is probably going to be my final result. I don't suppose they will fade much more. I am very happy though.
I have other pics on my profile if you want to see other scars and my pre-op sagginess.
Thank you Dr. Sauceda.

EthelMae
on 4/11/12 11:16 am - MD
I can only hope my arms will look as good as yours!  I'll let you know in May 2014. 

The sheets you used - were the silicone ones?

~Barb
Highest - 279 (08/2009)     Program Weight - 256 (03/10)  Surgery Weight - 232 (05/24/11)     

johns-wife
on 4/13/12 7:45 am
I tried the sheets but they dont stick well in that area for some reason. The scars I have from PS look better than my gastric bypass scars and stretch marks from years earlier. I think Dr. S. has a deal worked out with a skin fairy or something. I don't know how he did what he did. When he looked at my arms, the loose skin hung in a weird way but did not go all the way to my elbow. He had to custom fit my surgery by cutting something like an arrow and putting it together in a line. I was really amazed.
jax0601
on 4/11/12 12:37 pm - NV
WOWZA !!! Your scars on your arms look GREAT !

Marianne
JustLookingToo
on 4/11/12 12:56 pm - AL

REALLY nice! One of the better arm jobs I've seen. No wonder Dr. S's patients are all so happy. Thanks for posting.

Lee ~
on 4/11/12 3:08 pm - CA
 Fantastic!!!  I hope mine look this good.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Iam_with_the_Band
on 4/11/12 5:26 pm
 Beautiful! Dr S is a genius!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

siberiancat
on 4/11/12 11:39 pm - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Your arms looks awesome!!

I will post pics next month when I'm one year post plastics.  My arm scars are kinda wide and deep pink (not quite red).  I think it will take a couple years for them to "fade" but I doubt they will look as "natural" as yours do.

I'm quite a bit older and I know that makes a difference, too.

Congrats.
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/12 2:33 am
Wow, those are fantastic!  I hadn't really thought I'd do arms, but if mine could look like that, I'm putting it on the list... after BL/reduction (4/30 of this month!) and LBL (who knows when)...

Congratulations... looking wonderful!

tori
Eileen36
on 4/12/12 3:21 am - PA
Wow! Your arms look fantastic. Makes me very hopeful about what Dr. S will be able to do for me. I've read people who said they "did to much" and felt their scars were worse as a result. Any suggestions for us pre-op (in addition to mederma and scar sheets)?
Thanks.
Eileen

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
Most Active