Been released but

godzilla
on 3/26/12 3:38 am - Israel
They can only say I don't have diverticulosis or internal hernia and won't let ne be referred to Gastro while in hospital...
So I got release paper at 19:00-and tomorrow I'll see my GP and I hope she can help fir immediate referral for colonoscopy and I already scheduled the US soft tissues for the hernia with in mind to ask GP to add on for checking all of my scars for possible hernias.
And I need her ro write updated letter documenting rashes and body situation for appeals for Plastics.
Mikimi in Israel

j_j_miller
on 3/26/12 5:58 am
 Glad your released but wish they had answers for you I am hoping your at least feeling better. 
sublimate
on 3/26/12 4:34 pm - San Jose, CA
So frustrating that they keep shoving you around with no answers.

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

JustLookingToo
on 3/28/12 4:34 am - AL
Sorry you are not well. I had to go back and read your older posts to see what was up with you, and I wanted to tell you that I once had an attack of horrible pain that sent me straight to the emergency room. I was finally diagnosed with "delayed emptying of the stomach" (Gastroparesis). The doctors thought that my digestive system just stopped for a while and caused the pain. It was honestly worse than labor pains. The pain seemed to be coming from my mid/upper left abdomen (sort of under the rib cage). 

I hope they find out what's up with you soon. I very much enjoy reading your posts. 

godzilla
on 3/28/12 4:03 pm - Israel
Thank you for your thoughts.
If my tummy is delayed then what am I doing inthe loo so often-or do I not understand this disorder you mention?
I Will be going for US of abdomen soft tissues this afternion. No idea if tech will mumble opinions of what is seen on the screen or if I will have to only wait for the results. Colonoscopy is set got 10 April.
Mikimi in Israel
Most Active