OT: Joke of the week...share 'em!

waitinggame
on 2/9/12 11:08 pm - Bowie, MD
I just shared a little joke with one of our other resident comedienes, Lizzy. I think we should share funny jokes once a week. Who can't use a good giggle?

Here's what I shared:

Maxine goes to a bar. A guy offers to buy her a drink. She says, "No thanks. Drinking affects my legs." He says, "Does it make them swell?" She says, "No, it makes them spread!"

HAHAHA!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

PBJ
on 2/9/12 11:47 pm
too funny!  I don't have any but That was funny!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
SuperRN597
on 2/10/12 5:09 am
Here is my attempt at humor...rather appropriate for this board, too.

Owing to the advance in medical technology, surgical technique and the fact that silicone breast implants have been determined to be perfectly safe, a California cosmetic surgery practice is opening in a new office where breast augmentation surgery is done on an outpatient basis in about 30 minutes.
They are going to call the clinic: "Jiffy Boob." 

Just love this one!! 

Sharon 
Consult date 1/11/10   Weight 398.5     Surgery date 3/1/10  Weight 374
HW 400+     CW 196.6    Dr. GW <200   My GW 150

MsApryl
on 2/10/12 9:56 am - Pocono summit, PA
do you have to change them every 3 thousand miles ?
  Happines is not a birthright.You make your own happiness through your attitude and the way you behave.Happiness is a choice. It takes daily practice to make it a habbit.
waitinggame
on 2/10/12 11:18 am - Bowie, MD
LOL!! I wish I'd have gotten 3K miles before I had to fiddle with mine! 

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

*6.5 lost preop

waitinggame
on 2/10/12 11:17 am - Bowie, MD
Cute!! Sometimes it doesn't seem like it is far off from that!! 

*6.5 lost preop

Michelle E.
on 2/10/12 5:32 am
OMG.. that is too funny.. be careful on your mons lift.. drinking may no longer be necessary/required

Michelle
Lisa D.
on 2/13/12 12:02 pm - New Orleans, LA
   Thank goodness all of my incisions are healed up!!
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Most Active