Progress today....

PBJ
on 1/15/12 3:31 am
 My dear friend ( who is a nurse) came over to give me a bath and take out my foley cath....it was the best shower ever!    
So hoping I can poop on my own soon...have taken lots of meds for that but still no results.  
Pain is still an issue...trying to stay on top of it.  I thought today would be my turning point but hopefully tomorrow.  I just this pain to subside some.  Everyday it seems like a different body part hurts more...or I am just a wimp.
I really appreciate the supportive emails from my oh friends...we r all in this together so it is so nice when people can relate.
Have a great day!
Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
Michelle E.
on 1/15/12 5:02 am
Happy you are feeling better..

I completed the 1st part of my bathing ritual.. gave myself a facial, shaved and brushed my teeth... Taking a 30 min break with my cup of coffee.. then off to take a shower and wash my hair.. I feel partly human.. its amazing how fast your leg hair grows..

I would really love a pedi and mani and eye brow waxing..I am going to maybe give myself a pedicure later.. 

Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/12 5:16 am
Patty - glad you could get a shower!  Every day after PS is an adventure - my journey felt like two steps forward and then when you least expect it, one step backwards.  But you are smart staying on top of your pain issues.

Take care!
Gracie150
Lisa D.
on 1/15/12 7:36 am - New Orleans, LA
Hi Patty,  If you aren't familiar with Miralax, it does wonders for the poop problem.  I waited until day 3 to use it as I was happy to get a few days under my girdle before I had to worry about that.  Are you using ice packs?  I didn't need them for pain but I am now using them for swelling. They may help you out.  I hope you feel better soon!   I know it's going to be soooo worth it. 
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

J G.
on 1/15/12 3:52 pm
Hi Patty!  Good to hear from you.  Sorry you are struggling.  Have you tried Miralax?  Great stuff.  What are yout taking for pain?  Glad you had a great shower.  Sooo refreshing.  -Jenny
Lee ~
on 1/15/12 3:52 pm - CA
 OMG Patty, it took me a week to poop.  What a mistake that was.  When I was smart enough to start with the miralax everything got better.  I hope you go soon!

Im so glad you got a shower and got the foley out.  I bet you'll wake up feeling better tomorrow.  I sure hope so.

You're hanging in there so well.  You're doing great.  I want you feeling great with this pain a distant memory!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active