Plastic surgeons in atlanta

catlynn2010
on 1/12/12 9:10 am - McDonough, GA
Hey everyone,

I am beginning my search for a post weight loss surgeon in Atlanta. I would love some of your suggestions. I want to begin getting consults very soon.

Thanks!
  Pre-op: 255   Day of Surgery:  248 

sotto_voce
on 1/12/12 10:53 am - Alpharetta, GA
 I just had a lower body lift, extended brachioplasty (incisions from elbow to hip on both sides to address side rolls) and breast implants done by Dr. Marisa Lawrence. She is AMAZING. I have had some issues post-surgery with my healing (not her fault) and I have always been able to get in to see her at any time if my icision opened up, a drain was finished or I had any concerns She even called me on Christmas Eve and Day to make sure I was okay.

We went back to the OR today to re-close some of my slow healing incisions and she did some extra work on me that I didn't even ask for. She didn't charge for this surgery and I only had to pay the Anesthesia fee. There is a post about my experience from earlier today. 

I recommend her 100%. Her fees are fair, she's willing to combine procedures and she is an artist with her work. 

Bethany

SuperRN597
on 1/12/12 1:20 pm
When I worked in the Emory System, I worked with 2 plastic surgeons.  One of them has moved to CA and has been on some of the TLC and Discovery channel Plastic Surgery shows...he is really good.  But, he was the fellow of Dr. Glenn Evans.  Really great doctor and awesome surgeon.  I do not know all the procedures he does, but I saw many reconstructed breasts after mastectomy surgeries. 

I also worked with a surgeon at Piedmont, but at the moment I cannot recall his name...he was really good, too.  If I can remember his name, I will come back here and update.  I know he did TT, faces, and breasts.
 Sharon 
Consult date 1/11/10   Weight 398.5     Surgery date 3/1/10  Weight 374
HW 400+     CW 196.6    Dr. GW <200   My GW 150

Most Active