Undecided

BROWNEYES_24
on 12/14/11 2:02 am
So upset I want my plastic done. I been quote 18700 from dr. sauceda..but im not get any implants yet his price is high.. was wondering of any other surgeon in mexico.
cme
on 12/14/11 6:36 am - Lyman, ME
VSG on 10/18/07 with
What are you having done? A price like that would normally cover a lot of work.
I have found his prices more then reasonable.
BROWNEYES_24
on 12/14/11 9:32 am
I adk for body contour for upper and lower lift. He said he cant any lipo nor any work, on inner thigh or arms.. Or breast lift
Iam_with_the_Band
on 12/15/11 3:31 pm
So when Dr S responded, he said, he would do an upper and lower body lift and nothing more for $18,700?  Did you ask him specifically what would be included in an upper and lower body lift?  That quote doesn't make sense to me and I am wondering if things weren't clearly explained in the email exchange.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Crazeru
on 12/16/11 8:20 am
If you've lost a lot of weight and still have more to lose, you may have to have some of your work done in stages. 

How long have you been weight stable?  Are you still trying to lose more weight?  That might factor in. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Iam_with_the_Band
on 12/16/11 9:04 am
You're right Chris.  I read recently that if you lose massive amounts of weight, as I have, it is very common to have to have 4 or 5 stages to acheive the results you desire. 

BROWNEYES_24
on 12/16/11 9:11 am
If I was going to use him I would have went once I lost as ll the weight I needed. Ive been emailing him about the ubl and lbl becauae I been research online to see what they included. But what he tells me is not everything. Im guess he charge seperate for certain things. However he seem upset today when I ask a question. So I dont know what to do now. Still on a search
Iam_with_the_Band
on 12/16/11 2:22 pm
This is my suggestion.  I know Dr S quite well.  He is very sweet and perhaps, not understanding what you desire when you say, "contouring"
I would list the procedures you want:

Breast lift
Breast augmentation
full arm lift
Tummy Tuck
LBL
Butt Augmentation
Full Thigh Lift

Whatever it is that you want and then ask him for pricing.
You have to be very clear in what you ask so that there isn't any misunderstandings.  He bases his price on what he feels he can safely do for your body.  The longer he feels it will take and more extensive the surgery is - the higher the price.  No one is charged the same.  Also if you're not ready to go now, the price may change if you planning to have your surgery in the not so near future.

Remember english is not his first language, he answers all of his email and many times he's in the OR for 12 or more hours straight - so it may seem his upset, when he's not. 

BROWNEYES_24
on 12/17/11 3:47 am
Once I get closer to the desire weight I will just send him another email detailing what I want. I reallly want him to do my surgery.. Im very please with all the good things I heard
Most Active