7 week post LBL - pics

lbaetz
on 8/9/11 12:35 am - St. Thomas, Canada
K so 7 weeks for me.  Took off my binder this morning for 45 minutes and needed to put it back on because my muscles hurt.  I know I need to stop wearing it so often to build them up though.  The second pic is of me and my daughter last weekend.  First time in my life I wore a sundress and I felt naked...lol  Hubby bought me it cuz he said he wanted to see me in something that shows my figure off.

mkbeany
on 8/9/11 2:20 am
You look great!
Awesome results. Esp your smooth flat tummy.

So happy for you!
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. " -- Anais Nin

Revised from Band to Bypass 10/26/09
High Wt 355/ Surgery Wt 343 (BMI 61) / Current Wt 190 on 3/17/12

TT/Fleur De Lis 8/22/11
Mastopexy and Brachioplasty 12/14/11
Kfreeman4
on 8/9/11 2:57 am
You look GREAT!!

prek-3
on 8/9/11 3:38 am - Hollywood, FL
You look   beautiful! What a pretty lady with the sweet FLAT tummy! And a cutie pie little girl!
    You are gonna find how much you love wearing dresses, and they are so comfortable when wearing our boring lil binders!

I hope my LBL looks as good as yours! How exciting all that we have to look forward to. I'll be posting new pictures soon, hopefully tonight.

thanks for sharing,
Carmen

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

lbaetz
on 8/9/11 3:54 am - St. Thomas, Canada
Thank you all so much.  It's amazing...for the first time I looked in the mirror wearing that dress and said I really look good.

Lori

Laz22girl
on 8/9/11 4:08 am
You look great!

I remember you were having some image issues when you first got your surgery. How are you feeling now?
madamesuzanne
on 8/9/11 5:10 am
Indeed you look fantastic !   Congratulations  !

Madame Suzanne
NB
Canada
ericaFG
on 8/9/11 7:12 am - Cambridge, Canada
Looking good!  You certainly don't look naked in that dress - you look beautiful.  And happy!

Great job!
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

Lee ~
on 8/9/11 11:22 am - CA
You look gorgeous in that dress!  Your doctor did a wonderful job on your surgery.  I think your skin has held up incredibly well given the amount of weight that you've shed.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active