Neck lift/scar fix-near Pittsburgh or Greensburg, PA

Carlita
on 5/25/11 9:17 am - N.F., PA
Can anyone recommend a good PS in the Pittsburgh area, for a neck lift, and to fix a scar from thyroid surgery?  Since I really need to get this scar fixed, I am noticing my loose neck even more, and I absolutely hate it.  I think it makes me look too old and even though I'm 53, I don't want to look older than that.  My thyroid surgeon said the scar fix would be covered by insurance, so I might as well see if the lift can be done at the same time.

I didn't see too much in the way of reviews in the surgeon section, so I was hoping for some opinions here.

Thanks so much.
KatrinaW
on 5/25/11 11:33 am
Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino with Aestique Medicine in Greensburg, PA.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Kathy
Carlita
on 5/26/11 12:15 am - N.F., PA
Thanks for responding Kathy.  It would be great to find someone this close to my home.  I know about Aestique, actually had a consult there years ago for a possible breast lift (but didn't proceed).  The doctor was Dr. Johns, but I think he has left Aestique since then.  Of course, I know about Dr. Lazzero, also.

So is Dr. Antimarino a newer surgeon with Aestique?  Have you had this procedure done by him?  I think I'm going to anticipate having several consults before I decide.  Any other comments you have would be greatly appreciated.
KatrinaW
on 5/26/11 6:50 am
Dr. Antimarino has been with them for a couple of years.  I had a TT and BA in March.   Dr. Antimarino is a great guy and surgeon.  My incisions and procedures were flawless.    I have heard nothing but positive about Aestique.  I traveled an hour and a half to be a patient of Dr. Antimarino. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kathy
Most Active