I need everthing lifted!! Is Mexico really a safe option? How much$$

Christyr2943
on 5/2/11 5:46 am - MD
 I need several procedures after losing almost 100 lbs. in the last 6 months & a total of over 235lbs. in the past 7 years.  I need  my  arms, breast, abdomen, and LBL done.  I know most of this won't be covered by insurance if any, so I"m wondering if Mexico is really a safe option with high quality plastic surgeons.  Anyone reccomend a surgeon?

before pre-op diet =  327lbs. SW= 312 lbs. CW=214.6 lbs.                      

Bonnie ABC
on 5/2/11 9:33 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
Dr. Sauceda :)   It's very safe where he is, and he looks after his patients well.  Join us on his forum where you can talk with patients down there that can tell you what it's like in real time.   I lost 222 lbs and certainly understand your need to find a surgeon who is familar with our skin after massive weight loss.

www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
NursieGirl
on 5/2/11 9:48 am
Yes, Mexico can be a safe option with high quality care and talented surgeons, but I encourage you to do lots of research and speak with patients before making any decision.  Also, look at lots of pictures of the surgeon's work, and schedule a telephone or skype consultation if possible.

mybadof4
on 5/2/11 11:21 pm - De Pere, WI
RNY on 11/09/09 with
I agree with Dr Sauceda, He was awsome and did a great job!  The price was right too!
 Mary       
HW 238 SW 215 GW 135 2nd GW 125 CW 120 
serious
on 5/2/11 11:46 pm

Dr Sauceda. Just had my thighs done a few weeks ago. He's great and I've had an uneventful recovery. Like the OP said, he has a group on here where you can get info from his patientsincluding me.

Christyr2943
on 5/3/11 11:17 am - MD
 Thanks everyone!  I'll check it out.

before pre-op diet =  327lbs. SW= 312 lbs. CW=214.6 lbs.                      

Crazeru
on 5/4/11 5:37 am
I had all that done in Jan with Dr Sauceda, then a full facelift 4 days later.  I have pics in the photo section.  Do a friend request and I'll send you the password.  I'll be 16 weeks out tomorrow and hope to have new pics up this weekend.    I've really had a textbook recovery.  You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line to get to his board.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

vicki A.
on 5/5/11 12:53 am
please add me as friend so I can see pictures and maybe ask some questions
Iam_with_the_Band
on 5/4/11 6:44 pm
Absolutely!!!
I love Dr Sauceda!
I was there in 2009 and am returing in 2.5 weeks for more surgery!  He is excellent and you receive top notch care from him and his staff!   He's all inclusive if your surgery is over $6,000.  He pays for your flight there up to $600.00 and your hotel stay at a very nice Hampton Inn.  One of his nurses comes every morning to help with your shower, dressing changesd and to help you dress. He also gives you two sets of compression garments.  You stay at the 'clinic' until he feels you're ready to go to the hotel.  If you have someone with you, he pays for their hotel stay while you're at the clinic.  He also uses epidurals! Which I can appreciate because I have Malignant Hyperthermia!
I can't say enough good about him!  I am returning and I think that says it all!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

kaapuni
on 5/8/11 9:15 am - San Francisco, CA
 can i see your pics too? how long did you wait to have surgery? im trying to figure out when i am going to take the next step. thanks so much!

Most Active