Who would you choose if you could go anywhere?

scalingback1
on 4/25/11 2:34 pm, edited 4/25/11 2:49 pm - Mashpee, MA
   Hi everyone.  First of all, thanks to everyone for being so generous and forthcoming in sharing your expertise, experience and pictures, you rock!
I am researching plastics for summer 2012(probably)  I am 16 pounds from goal and want to give my body a chance to settle in and maintain.
I live in an RV and am traveling around the U.S.  Since I can go pretty much anywhere, I am interested in where/who you all would recommend.  Money is a definite consideration- I will be paying out of pocket.  I have read some areas of the country are less expensive than others. 

The good news and the bad news-I have too many choices! 
Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me out, it really means a lot to me!

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

shellymor
on 4/25/11 8:52 pm - TX
After a lot of research, I would still pick the same place I went to (and traveled a good distance to get to) Dr. John LoMonaco in Houston, TX. His experience and talent are amazing. His website is www.drlomonaco.com .
na_na711
on 4/28/11 12:10 pm
I would be interested in hearing about the results you find in your search.  I too will be needing the whole thing done.  but price is a problem.  I need to have good results and a good price.  Mexico has sounded good on price but havent found much on the results.  Thank you if you can share your info.
Crazeru
on 4/28/11 1:21 pm, edited 4/28/11 1:27 pm
I wanted it all done at one time.  Dr Sauceda is willing do it.  Plus it was affordable.  I have pics on Dr S's board in photos of before and after, but you need to be a friend and have the password.  I'm 15 weeks out today.  Here are the links:
Dr Sauceda OH board:
Dr Sauceda

Dr Sauceda webpage:
Dr Sauceda Website

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

jax0601
on 4/29/11 3:11 pm - NV
Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey is the best. His work and post-operative care is unbelievable.

Marianne
scalingback1
on 5/3/11 10:53 am - Mashpee, MA
Thanks Marianne!

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

Most Active