Broken Butt

ldyminerva
on 4/21/09 2:43 am - Capital area, MI

So, Sunday morning I feel down my stairs and broke my tailbone :( Now i think i should get the insurance company to pay for a butt agumnetation! cuz before when i was fat, i didn't have this problem when i fell!

Also, my husband asked what a mons was, and now he has me singing "almond joys have nots, mons don't" yeah, we're dorks!

Anyway, i'm at work in so much pain and to afried to zone out on the pain killers the doc gave me to take them.

Jenny - HW 350/ SW 325/CW 222

"I'm a pretty pretty princess, damnit!"

Tee M.
on 4/21/09 3:27 am - CT
No donut to sit on?  Good luck!!!!

Why is it we all know how to use our tool, but refuse to do it?

gypsywoman6789
on 4/21/09 3:42 am - Hudson, NH
Invest in one of those little donuts to put your tusshie on.  Relieves the pressure off the tailbone, ouch I know that hurts!

BTW - I love you and your husbands new jingle for almond joys.
ldyminerva
on 4/21/09 4:32 am - Capital area, MI
yeah, we sprang for the expansive foam donut, cuz nothing is too good for my ass

Jenny - HW 350/ SW 325/CW 222

"I'm a pretty pretty princess, damnit!"

katydidit64
on 4/22/09 9:50 am - north port, FL
Unfortunately for me I also broke my tailbone (geesh when I was fat I didn't even know I had one!) while tubing down the frio river... took about 9 months for that sucker to heal well enough that I could sit without the foam support!  Make sure you carry a BIG purse and carry that thing everywhere... resturants/bars/movies don't have very comfy seats... and playin cards at the neighbors... well kitchen chairs are awful!
Most Active