Monday Monday?!!!!

carlak
on 4/11/16 6:16 am - Bradenton, FL

Good Morning!!

Howcome I can sign in on my IPad Pro and my IPhone and not on my my IPad mini! on my IPad Mini Onesityhelp says I don't exists to! I sent them an email and they never responded!

Anyway my sister is down here driving me crazy! She needs to pack up her place she is renting and go home! I think she is planning on staying here! she is going ahead and getting a shunt put in for sialasys on Wednesday in spite of us telling her she should do it at home. Judy chime in. I think you know about this. 

She thinks she is qualifying for a kidney transplant. I have my doubts cause of other things going on.

She is in stage 4 kidney failure. 

If she is staying here I might move! I can't take the stress!!!!

Forgive me I'm just in a ranting mode!!!!

anyway I need more hot coffee maybe my headache will go away!!!!

Talk on and tell me about your day!

Oh and Happy Birthday Eileen!!!

Carla

image hosting site

ArleneG
on 4/11/16 6:41 am

I want to wish everyone well here and am sending a lot of love. Happy Birthday, Eileen!

I read the blog every day, but don't have much to add.

Carla, I am sorry your sister is driving you crazy. She will leave eventually; sooner rather than later.

My daughter is driving ME crazy. Every time I talk to her about an issue her retort is "You are driving me crazy and ruining my wedding." Her wedding is May 7th.

I don't think I have ever seen her become this much of a bridezilla. She told one of her cousins she sees every once in a while that unlike her friends, this cousin and her family doesn't care she is getting married. Her cousin called her Miss Pissypants. I love the name.

The wedding cannot come fast enough. She is a bright, kind (to most) go getter type of person, but she has become unbearable lately.

Sorry for the rant. Love you all. I love reading your daily blogs.

Judy G.
on 4/11/16 9:33 am - Galion, OH

Arlene...hang in there May 7th is not that far off....HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 4/11/16 1:01 pm

Hello Arlene....sorry all this wedding planning is causing you so much heartache. I hope after the wedding your daughter gets back in her right mind!! Wedding plans can make us all crazy!!

Praying for you...love and hugs too....connie d

Ready2goNOW
on 4/11/16 9:27 am

Good Morning Carla & Arlene & Ladies to follow!

Had a crappy week since last Tuesday night and wasn't up to posting. Our dog Tink died suddenly Tuesday nite & like Connie's family we are all stunned and sad. She had no indication of any illnesses...ate, drank, pooped & peed like usual. She did get a little clingy a few days before she passed do I wonder if she knew her time was near.

Jim, Jazz & I had taken her for a walk which she enjoyed ad usual. We got back in the car...Tink on Jazzs lap & before we backed out she let out this God awful yelp. I couldn't even turn around to look...I just knew she was gone before Jazz said she wasn't breathing & had gone limp in her arms. That poor girl! We rushed to the vet, but it was too late. He said it was probably a blood clot. We came home & buried her...Jazz made the headstone. The house is just SO empty without her..

Anyhow, we didn't feel up to doing much the rest of the week so nothing to really report.

Carla...dealing with siblings is always an adventure. We went thru some rough times with mine, but fortunately got things back on course before my youngest brother died last Fall. However, our oldest brother disowned is & his kids and we have not heard from him in over 6 years.. his choice, but sad. Enjoy your upcoming visit with Vinnie!

Arlene, I have seen where weddings can bring out the worst in ppl. Hopefully it will be a temporary personality change in your daughter that won't create long term resentment. I can tell you are excited about going to the wedding!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEEN...retirement is getting closer..?

Vickie, EVERY picture of Caralee is adorable. She is so photogenic and appears do good natured.

Mary, I was so glad to read your update. It sounds like your life is really turning around for the better in every major life area. Enjoy your companion...it's nice to have someone who makes you feel speciAL.

Connie, glad you were able to enjoy your family visit. It sounds like your moods have been improving so you are.less depressed. That is a good thing!

Trish & Cindy P. Hope you ladies are feeling okay...thinking of you.

Everyone have a good day!

Kathy

Judy G.
on 4/11/16 9:35 am - Galion, OH

Kathy....HUGE HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I know how it is to lose a beloved pet!!!!

poegirl100
on 4/11/16 11:08 am - Cibolo, TX

Dearest Kathy,

I am so sorry about Tink.  All you can do is remember that she was well-loved and cared for during her time as a member of your family.  Hugs to all of you.

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 4/11/16 1:14 pm

Hello Kathy....my heart is breaking for you....losing a pet is no different then losing any other family member. She probably did know she was going. I am so sorry. I can only imagine the quietness in your home. Those dogs do make a huge difference. They are always happy to see us and love us. I am sure she is having fun over the Rainbow Bridge with all the other pets.

I am still hurting over Kippley. I guess because I wasn't there. They now have Utah who is so much like Kippley other then she is a Golden Lad and Kippley was black. Utah is making everyone there happy so that is a wonderful thing!

Yes, having my grandchildren around me is always a happy time for me!! We always have fun and do a lot of laughing!! I thank GOD for them every day!

Have a good week or as good as you can under the cir****tances.  Again...I am so sad for your loss. 

Much love and many hugs to you...connie d

Judy G.
on 4/11/16 9:32 am - Galion, OH

Afternoon OFF family...Carla where does your sister actually live?? Is she from Florida or no? If not then YES she needs to go home and have this done!! You are hardly ever home to be the one to look after her!!!! What is she thinking?? Does she have anyone that can look after her?? She needs to get out of YOUR house and stay out...good luck!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSS

Well I just had Bandit to the vet this morning and found out bad news with him!!!! He has a heart murmur!! WTH?? From what the dr could hear she said its at a stage two right now and asked me to do further testing...omg...talking $2-3 hundred more bucks...that is JUST TESTING!!!!! Also needs his teeth cleaned...Starts at $150.00 and that is IF none need pulled!!! Today it was already $383.00 for his shots and heartworm and flea meds...HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! Prices went up $100.00 since last year!!!!!!!! DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting for Rick to get home so we can talk about what to do here...guessing there goes our vacation again.......I swear if it isn't one thing it is another!!!!!!

Well best get my lunch and back to work again...I hate Mondays!!!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts & Prayers for ALL that need them!!!!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

poegirl100
on 4/11/16 11:12 am - Cibolo, TX

Judy, I'm sorry about Bandit.  I just took Patty Kate to the vet last week.  It IS expensive.  And I'm having her teeth cleaned next month, too.  More expense.  But we love our pets.  How old is Bandit?  I can't remember.  Patty Kate is nine years old now. I remember when dogs only lived 8 or 9 years.  Now they can live into their teens.  Health care has sure improved their quality of life.  I know you love your little guy beyond measure.  It will be all right.

Hugs!

Vickie 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views