Friday

ArleneG
on 11/13/15 10:25 pm

LOL.

If we think we're old, it gets worse as we age. I do not look forward to being that elderly.

Mary Gee
on 11/13/15 1:39 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Kathy, sounds like you had a special relationship with your brother.  My youngest brother and I didn't speak for 5-6 years - but we saw each other last month and it was like water under the bridge - there was no need for words to fix things.  I'm sure there were no explanations required to your brother -- your brother loved you always.

Yvonne, we all wish we did a lot of things differently.  Your aunt knew that you loved her.  I was not with my husband when he passed - I had gone home to shower and change-- we lived 10 minutes away from the hospital.  But he was too sick to even know I wasn't there.  Don't beat yourself up over it.  She was in God's hands, and is at peace.

Saying prayers fo5 all.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Judy G.
on 11/13/15 2:51 pm - Galion, OH

Thinking of you all...afraid to post a lot because my pc freezes up!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Not sure why it does but it is ******g me off big time!!!!!!!

Thankyou all for those prayers for my mom!!!!

Thoughts and Prayers for all that need them!!!!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

christinerocks
on 11/14/15 5:41 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Kathy,

My heart aches for you, my friend.  This is a beautiful and touching post.  How appropriate that it was the first one I read this morning, returning again as the prodigal daughter, posting sporadically as I do... you all are like a family to me and I hate that I am letting my crazy schedule take me away.  It seems appropriate to tell you, and all, how much I care for you and care about you.  

Truly my heart goes out to you and your family.  

xo

Christine

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views