Still waiting on the doc,,

Musicmama88
on 12/22/14 2:29 pm - Danville, IN

I got a call from my regular doctor telling me that the bariatric doc was reviewing my records and would give me a call. Ok,,its been a week,,nothing. I have had a few more episodes of pain,,a couple tonight. So Im going to give em a call tomorrow. I know they are probably all gone for the holidays, but at least I can give it a try. Just checking in with ya all that were concerned. I have been feeling better, doc said my Vitamin D and Calcium was low so I need to get back in the habit of taking them regularly.

Other than that, nothing new to report. Hope you all have a very Merry CHristmas and a Blessed Holiday!

"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Connie D.
on 12/23/14 3:11 am

Betsy...I was wondering if you heard anything from that doctor yet. Thanks for posting this. I am sorry you are still having pain. I hope they contact you soon. It isn't fun to deal with that during the holidays!  Please keep us updated!!!

I know a couple others with that issue. One it was gall bladder and scar tissue. The other was kinked and twisted intestines. I hope yours is an easier fix!!!

I am glad you are now faithfully taking you vitamins and calcium again. It is so important. We can develop so many health issues as we age. We are susceptible to many things because our bodies are different now.

Merry Christmas!!!

Love and hugs to you.....connie d 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1187 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1195 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1132 views