What are you eating today?

susandoeshair
on 9/4/13 5:42 am, edited 9/4/13 10:49 am - Alexander, AR
I might have to amend this today, but here is what I've had today and plan for later on. <br /><br />
Depending on my schedule, I'm hoping this sticks!<br /><br />
<br /><br />
B---vanilla and chai protein drink<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Snack---PB on 1 slice of high protein bread (more about this later)<br /><br />
<br /><br />
L------ 1/4 c brown rice, leftover curried chicken<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Snack----Greek yogurt<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Dinner----grilled pork loin chop, asparagus, roasted sweet 'tater(. That's for you, Jeannie!)<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Snack-----sugar free Popsicle<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Will calculate nutrition and get back. Also with info on the high protein bread. Stay tuned!<br />
<br />
<br />
Ok...I'm back. Ya know..somedays you get it done and some days you don't. Fr some reason I got in wayyy more protein then I usually do, just seemed to work out that way. 80 oz water
<br />
Cal...1085. Fat...31. Carbs....66. Protein....130. Yikes! I'm not a proponent of that much protein in one day, but tomorrow my be less, so it all works out in the end.<br />
<br />
Now...the high protein bread: I find it online, it's called P28. One slice is 130 calls and 14 gr of protein. I can have one slice with peanut butter, but I couldn't make a two s,ice sandwich with it..,too filling. I buy it by the case of 4 loaves for about $25 a d freeze it. If I'm going to be super busy at the salon I will make a whole peanut butter and sugar free jelly sandwich and cut it into four pieces. I can eat a quarter at a time in the run.

Susan

Laureen S.
on 9/4/13 7:32 am, edited 9/4/13 8:57 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

B - 1/2 cup of 1% cottage cheese, 1/2 cup of fruit

S - 1/2 cup fruit - 20 pistachioes

L - 1 cup of Asian Chicken salad leftover from last night's dinner (Luxe Cafe)

S - cheese stick 

D - little pigs in a blanket, spinach potato puffs, meat pies (lol)

S - gave the flan to my roomie and opted for fresh fruit salad that had honeydew, cantalope and mango

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

susandoeshair
on 9/4/13 11:01 am - Alexander, AR
Flan? Did someone say flan?

Hope you're doing well, my friend

Susan

Laureen S.
on 9/4/13 9:05 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Thanks Susan, I'm doing the best I can. . . as they say, life goes on and time heals. . .  I just remember how my brother lived his life and know he would not want us moping around. . .  I have a good group of supportive people where I live and that helps too.

Flan. . . well last week I made a peach pound cake, a peach angel food cake and flan for work, because we were having a lunch of chili and desserts, so I brought the desserts, that was the day I had to go to NY, so never had any of the desserts and there were so many, that people did not eat the flan. . .  so yesterday, I brought it to my friend who had me to dinner and kept a small piece of it, I tasted it, but gave the remainder to Bert. . .  I heard the angelfood cake was a bit hit, used a store bought mix and instead of water, added one can of peaches in pear sauce and baked it. . . done it before with pineapple, so figured it would be good with peaches. . .  since we aren't really supposed to eat such things, I make them to bring places so I can have a little piece and not feel deprived.

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lightswitch
on 9/4/13 12:54 pm

I haven't had flan in years and years.

mermaidoz
on 9/4/13 8:46 am - Canada
B. 10 oz glass of water
Coffee with 1oz 1% milk
Protidiet maple flavored protein oatmeal with 2 oz 1% milk and ho****er, and half cup frozen blueberries

S bottle water ( cutting down on snacking)

L Jazmine tea and 2 spring rolls at Chinese restaurant (out on the go today)

S bottle water(cutting down on snacking)
S glass white wine before dinner

D pulled crockpot pork tenderloin roast ( fat removed) in veggietomato sauce (no fat) and steamed broccoli

S bottle water

S if still hungry, piece of cantaloupe
susandoeshair
on 9/4/13 11:02 am - Alexander, AR
Protidiet oatmeal? What is this you speak of?

Susan

mermaidoz
on 9/4/13 11:39 am - Canada
http://www.dietdirect.com/proamino-protidiet-oatmeal-17oz.html

Cheers, jennifer
lightswitch
on 9/4/13 8:46 am

Breakfast--1 egg fried in pam

1 piece of whole wheat toast

Snack--banana

Lunch 1/2 of a boneless skinless chicken breast, 1 cup of broccoli and carrots

Snack two stalks of celery, banana, and sugar free popsicle not all at once

Dinner--two slices of ham with two slices of tomatoes.

Snack--the plan peanut butter and celery

susandoeshair
on 9/4/13 11:03 am - Alexander, AR
I have to be so careful with. Chicken breast. Still gets stuck sometimes

Have you had those baby bell peppers that come in a mixed bag of red, yellow and orange peppers? Great for snacking...so sweet and yummy

Susan

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views