Still alive!

smck_52
on 5/16/11 5:57 am
Hello OFF Its been an adventure. My surgery was 4/11 if ya recall and its been a month. And I don't have to tell ya what I been thru. But its like having a baby, no matter how much ya read to prepare, it is not as you believe. I definitely went thru the regrets and thought I can't live like this. Bloating, pain, gagging, vomiting, diarrhea, I did it all. Well I am happy to say I am at least at the stage where I am believing this is doable. And I am finally home! I just got home 4 days ago. Just wasn't up to traveling in a shuttle before this, although I longed to go home way sooner.
Really didn't have much ambition for anything, and sure didn't feel like blogging about my misery. I know ya all would have understood. But I am glad to be back and have good things to report. Thanks for waiting!
God is good! Lov and hugs Sharon
smck_52
annette R.
on 5/16/11 8:36 am - ithaca, NY
Sharon,

The first few weeks are not much fun. Slowly you will begin to feel human then better than you thought possible.

Hang in there - it is worth all the misery.
Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Judy G.
on 5/16/11 9:34 am - Galion, OH

(((Sharon))) Welcome home and to the losers bench!!!

Just remember to sip sip sip and walk walk walk!!!

And Hang on its a wild ride!!!!

HUGS

poegirl100
on 5/16/11 9:47 am - Cibolo, TX
Oh, Sharon, I'm sorry you went through so much!  I don't know why some of us breeze through surgery and recovery, and others of us don't.  But you're finally past the first month, and life is going to get better and better from now on.

Judy is absolutely right about the sip sip sip and walk walk walk advice.  Same advice she gave me, and it worked! 

Take good care of yourself.  Post often.  We care about you!

Vickie 

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 5/16/11 11:10 am - Green Valley, AZ

Sharon,   Here's a sisterly kiss. Glad you are home and posting. I will PM you soon.  As ever,   Mag 

BigCaliSmile
on 5/16/11 11:41 am - La Puente, CA
Glad to see you post you are home recovering.
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
Debbiejean
on 5/16/11 10:24 pm - Shelbyville, MI
Welcome back Sharon, I promise you it will get easier. Hugs and hang in there! Debbie

P.S. you could have posted about your misery, we all understand.
Connie D.
on 5/17/11 10:09 am
Congratulations and Welcome to the Loser's Bench !!

Every day will get a little easier...you will see.

We are here if you have any questions about anything!!

Hugs....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1140 views