What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 4/16/19 5:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang!! The weekend is near!! Woohoo! Okay maybe not close enough for a Woohoo but it's coming. A little earlier at the gym this morning because I need to leave work early for a hair appt. Just a little trim last time she cut it way too short. Did legs and abs this morning.

QOTD: Do you have big easter plans? We don't I will just be enjoying the long (4 day for me) weekend.

3 yrs post op

B - turkey kielbasa roll ups

S - skyr raspberry, 1/2 asian pear

L - spinach salad with blueberries, strawberries, chicken, cranberry goat cheese and poppy seed dressing

S - beef stick and cheese cubes

D - bbq chicken breast (need some leftover for tomorrows lunch)

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/16/19 5:36 am

Yum to your salad. That sounds amazing.

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was crazy, but hoping today is much calmer. I have meetings at the University today and then some paperwork to do at home. DH and I are going out tonight for dinner and to listen to live music.

QOTD: We are going to the Lake for Easter. DH is also getting a 4 day weekend, so this week will be short and so will next week.

The eats today:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee

L. First meal of the day - crab dip with celery

D. Shrimp with salad.

S. Hot cocoa

As you can see Ginny, I'm also riding that horse. Doing a little intermittent fasting today.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/16/19 7:24 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

No word on exercise yet?

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/17/19 8:15 am

Not until next week. :(

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 4/16/19 10:37 am

Hello gurlies. I was away in the states with my mom shopping yesterday so didn't get a chance to post. The clothing wasn't too exciting but I did pick up some good protein snacks and new flavours of spices etc that we don't get here.

QOTD: I'm having my family over for brunch on Sunday. There should be 13-14 of us but breakfast foods are pretty simple and everyone always seems to enjoy it. We have one vegetarian in the family plus my food restrictions but both of us are able to most of what I'm preparing.

B - greek yogurt

S - lemon garlic turkey jerkey

L - leftover perch from Sunday

S - 1/2 protein shake (strawberries and cream - yum i hope)

D - maybe more perch if my kids haven't finished it

S - cheese stick

Meggles07
on 4/16/19 11:32 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

A house came up on the market this morning that meets a lot of our wants so we took a drive by it. The house looks like it needs a lot of work but the property is really nice and it is five minutes from DHs brothers house.

QOTD: nothing planned yet but we will probably go see the in-laws for lunch on Saturday. DH is going to help them with some kind of project. Hopefully the weather is nice so we can be outside a bit.

Post-op four years and one month.

Breakfast - oatmeal bites

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - leftover schnitzel

Snack - tbd

Dinner - leftover ribs

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Sunny2018
on 4/16/19 4:42 pm
RNY on 10/22/18

Short week making it extra busy at work. I also get to host Easter at my place this weekend, so need to make sure I plan and track my food!

B: 1/2 ww English muffin with 1 tbsp. peanut butter and Sugar free jam

S: 1 Halo orange

L: 1/2 protein bar and 1 baby bell

S: sugar free yogurt with 3 strawberries

D: 3 oz pork loin with asparagus; 1 sugar free jello

S: 1 protein shake

Again, walked dog 3x's, but really need to start going to the gym to tone up. My May goal.

Have a good evening everyone!

Sunny

Most Active
Recent Topics