What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 4/15/19 5:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! What a weekend. At least the sun was shining on saturday even if it was cold and windy. We were able replace the rotting boards in our deck so that was an accomplishment that my legs are reminding me of today. Was a slow morning at the gym.

I didn't have a very WLS friendly weekend. Out for lunch on Saturday, then "deep fry" after working on the deck and yesterday my trucker made lasagna and I made strawberry lasagna and has a small piece of each. Sometimes you just got to.

Post Op 3yrs

B - coffee

S - greek yogurt

L - taco salad

S - deli turkey, cheese

D - bacon wrapped filet with caesar salad

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 4/15/19 6:06 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I almost did come to post because I forgot it was Monday... Ugh. Lol.

I need to get groceries today... Fun times. Sunday we went to a Serbian restaurant with friends. We discovered that the little nugget loves feta cheese. It was funny to watch her try to grab more off my plate.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - apple and PB

Lunch - something cheesy -- I went a bit nuts when it went on sale.

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Dinner - will it be nice enough to BBQ??

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 4/15/19 9:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Its always nice enough to BBQ, but yes I hope its not raining because I'm having steak!!

crqvingchange
on 4/15/19 6:54 pm

DH told me that Wednesday is good BBQ weather. We have a ribeye for dinner that night, yum.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 4/15/19 6:52 pm

Yay to the productive weekend. But as Birdie would say, time to get back on the horse. Strawberry lasagna does sound intriguing.

Love your dinner.

So I am very late to the party. It's been one of those days. Started out with a crisis that had to be averted (done) and then lots of meetings today.

The food today was

Keto hot chocolate this morning. OMG this was from a business and it was amazing.

Lunch -Crab Dip on celery (lazy lunch)

Dinner - LC mini pizza with roasted cherry tomatoes and roasted garlic for the sauce, mozzarella, pancetta and pepperoni.

Having a hot cocoa now.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/16/19 5:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Oh I'm riding that baby!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics