What are you doing/ eating today (Thursday)

leeann73
on 2/15/18 3:33 am

My cold is kicking my butt. Could only do half my usual time in the elliptical today. So tired. Crappy work day that I cannot reschedule so I cannot even take a sick day which I really need. Whaa

food:

breakfast: shake

snack: protein bar

lunch: out with client protein and salad

snack: Greek yogurt

dinner: grocery store protein pack as I won't have time on my way to sons basketball from work travel.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 2/15/18 4:00 am

Lee-Ann I'm sorry that cold is still hanging on. DH and I had it over Christmas and it knocked the wind out of our sails.

Yesterday was such a nice day with sunshine. All of that gray skies and gray snow was starting to get to me. Today I'm going swimming, then to the gym, running some errands, and meeting a friend for coffee. I have to pick my DH up in Toronto later in the day, so probably a quiet evening at home with a fire and the boobtube.

Accountability: Yesterday was good, and stuck to plan

3.5 years post-op:

B: dam loads of decaf. Scrambled burnbrae eggs with chicken sausage crumbles and cheese melted in.

S. Protein coffee shake at the gym

L. Grilled chicken breast on salad with sweet peppers, cucumber, diced avocado, WF Honey/Dijon dressing

S. Pear slices with Brie spread on them

D. Not sure, will have to see what time DH gets home. Some kind of protein and a little veg.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Eternity_W
on 2/15/18 4:50 am, edited 2/15/18 8:08 pm

Good morning

It looks like that I have to change my diet a little bit while I'm over in Toronto . Eggs and chees for breaki is not realy my way in the morning. But I'll find a way for sure.

Today we celebrated my 10th anniversary in the office. The aperitif was a bit big and I'm not hungry for the rest of the day

Homemade Bread with some dried fruits and nuts

Homemade Bread braided

Cheese and meat plate (also made at home)

Diät-Ticker - Sichtbar abnehmen

I would also like to apologize if my English sounds a little rough now and then - but my mother tongue is German and my English is anything but perfect.

crqvingchange
on 2/15/18 7:03 am

Wow that meat and cheese tray looks good.

Not everyone here eats eggs and cheese for breakfast. Some eat yogurt, some eat leftovers from dinner. I happen to like eggs a lot and they are a perfect protein for me.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

TheRealMeWithin
on 2/15/18 7:40 am - Canada
RNY on 06/02/17

Sorry to hear that you are feeling crappy. Hope it passes soon.

Yesterday, I ate more sugar/carbs than I have since pre-surgery and LOVED every bite! LOL
My hubby took me out for dinner for Valentines and it was great. In addition to my protein, I ate some bread and also about a 3rd of my cheesecake. I was reminded about my last appointment with my dietician she told me that 'food for fun' is important. She felt that I had been too rigid in my eating and that it was ok for me to indulge during special occasions. So I took her advice and enjoyed myself.

today:

B- Chocolate/peanut butter protein shake

S- protein tea latte

L- 1 egg omelette

S- grapes & kielbasa

D- ? undecided

S- greek yogurt

Surgery Jun.2/17 at TWH ----- HW 215 - SW 197.2 - GW 125 CW 124.6

Pre-Op=8.8lbs --- Optifast= 8.4 (was on it for 9 days due to cancellation)

M1 - 20.6... M2 -10.2... M3 -8.0... M4 -5.8... M5 -9.0... M6 -5.2... M7 -7.0... M8 -2.2... M9 -0.9... M10 -2.6... M11-0.6... M12-2.0

https://trendweight.com/u/6ffd55753da24d/

Most Active
Recent Topics