What are u eating/doing Thursday

ready-4-new-start
on 4/13/17 3:55 am - Canada

Morning everyone, thank god tomorrow a holiday. Feeling run down this damn cold coughing up a storm was able to run to my family dr journey work damn sinus infection.

Break protien shake

snack chicken

lunch turkey and cheese

dinner protein shake

snack meeting up with few ladies from support group I might get small salad with chicken

have a good day everyone

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Ginnny
on 4/13/17 4:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 1 Year

Good morning Menu Mates! I killed it with exercise yesterday....what with my walk in the morning with the pups, and hitting them gym after work....awesome!

Today we are celebrating 2 birthdays, and Easter at work with a potluck lunch. My boss is making taco salad, and other girl is bringing meat and cheese tray so I know I will have some options. Looking forward to this long weekend so I can take back control of the menu. No real plans for anything.

The gym closes at 5 tonight so can't go there after work. Hopefully its not raining so I can get out with the dogs after supper.

B - 3.5 oz chicken with onions/peppers

S - 30 gr old cheddar, greek yogurt

L - TBD

S - not likely required

D - inside round with small Caesar salad

Totals so far - Cal 685, carbs 22, protein 70 (right on track)

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/13/17 4:27 am

Good morning everyone. Ginny it's so nice to see "1 year post-op" on your post, good for you for kicking it with your exercise. Ready, I hope you feel better soon.

This week I have been feeling really awesome, and I hope it lasts through the weekend. I've just been feeling happy and no major pain, the sun has been out and the temperature has been cooperating. Life is good.

This morning I'm going swimming, and then I'm meeting my wonderful husband for lunch. Not much on the go the rest of the day, just chores around the yard and house.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Protein coffee

Lunch will be a little taste of everything on the buffet - smoked salmon, pate, eggs Benedict (no English muffin), cheeses, Caramelised onion and goat cheese quiche (won't eat the crust), fish fumet (whatever the heck that is) and a bite of a white cheddar and scallion scone. That's what it says they are serving on the buffet on their website. I'll go for a bite of the proteins first and then if I have room, a bite of the other stuff.

Dinner will probably be a salad with some chicken slices. That's what's planned, but I'm not feeling it, so I may change it to scrambled eggs with some bacon.

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a wonderful day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/17 4:59 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Fish fumet is usually another name for fish stock. Might have made it into a soup of sorts but I'd guess it would be brothy.

crqvingchange
on 4/13/17 2:52 pm

Fish fumet ended up being a fancy name for their clam chowder. Lol. The meal was at the College for Culinary Arts. It was really good and loaded with clams.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

OrangeBlossom17
on 4/13/17 4:44 am

Good morning everyone.

I am having a tough start today with 3 hours of trapsing throughly the woods with my daughters class and 2 hours in the pool yesterday I am sore and tired.

I am skipping the gym but will do day 2 learn to run.

B- Greek you hurt with steal cut oats

L-leftover black bean and quinoa salad

D- no idea at this point

Referred:Oct 2016 Orientation: Jan 9th/17 Nurse: Apr 4th/17 PreOp Class 1: Apr 2017 Nut/SW:Jun 13th/17 Psych:Jun 29th/17 PreOp Class 2: July 11th/17 Meet the Surgeon:July 12th/17 Endoscopy: July 21st/17 RNY Surgery: August 25th/17

Opti-15lbs M1-18.5lbs M2-12.5lbs M3-10lbs M4-10lbs M5-4lbs M6-15lbs, M7-5lbs M8-

Meggles07
on 4/13/17 6:50 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I started a new med a couple days ago to help with sleep and it is kicking my butt. I'm so groggy this morning I've decided to wait until later to drive and get groceries. I've got a meeting at noon (thankfully virtual), so I will go after that.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - chicken soup (a mix I got as a gift turned out so yummy!!)

Snack - pepperette, cheese

Dinner - maybe more soup...?

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Jo0710
on 4/13/17 3:22 pm

I missed yesterday! I was in Windsor for my surgeon followup, seeing Dr. Cheung and my dietician. They were all happy except for my dietician. I've been slow to eat and try new things just because of the issues so I'm to increase my cals to 600 (from 300ish) and eat more protein and more carbs - boo to carbs! ;). Have to get 60grams of protein in daily and add a couple snacks. The good news is: I've almost lost a foot off my stomach since I started, 72lbs since I started there in July 2016 (85 in total since May 2016)

Today I'm working. Picked up another shift, so I've worked since 9:25am and will be done at 8pm. The girl that was supposed to come in had a migraine. Which is fine and I totally get. I'll go home, put the kids to sleep then walk on the treadmill for 30.

B: half an egg

S: Half a premier protein

L: egg white (hardboiled), some strips of red/yellow pepper (it went down fine - yay)

S: Half of a premier protein

D: chicken, rice and beans with some hot sauce

S: 16 3-seed beet crackers (maybe- they are included in my total but probably won't eat them all) and 1/2 tblspoon of PB (not on top of each other but separate)

Cals: 527, protein: 53, carbs 38 (it's a work in progress)

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics