What-are-you-eating-doing-today-Thursday

ready-4-new-start
on 1/26/17 3:47 am - Canada

Morning everyone 

today is rest today for me so just work and relaxing tonight. 

Breakfast protein shake 

Snack vegs, cheese and meat 

Slunch Swiss chalet chicken and salad 

dinner fish with vegs 

snack protein shake 

have a good day 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Meggles07
on 1/26/17 4:43 am - Canada

Good morning :)

A few things going on today. Up early to take puppy 1 to get groomer. Then home for the tiler to install the bathroom floor. 

So yesterday the project manager called early saying no one would be coming. The puppies had a restless night, so I was happy to hear that. So happy that I curled up on my couch in my PJs -- aka no pants, no bra. My mom called and we chatted for a bit when suddenly there was knocking at my door. I briefly looked out and thought it was the mailman with a parcel. So I ran to grab pants. I'm still on the phone with my mom when the project manager calls again. I hear "please be home, please be home" when I answer his call. Turns out the painter was scheduled to come. I ran back to the door, with pants on, to find the poor painter looking a little confused because I didn't want to open the door (still no bra on, and my hair wasn't brushed). Anyways, my bathroom is now painted and ready for the next steps.

Also, I had a little nsv the other day with a different reno guy. I was cooking chicken and my healthy cookies in the oven while he was here. He came down and asked if I was cooking mini pizzas because that's what it smelled like. I told him it was chicken and cookies, which he said was weirder ;) He then said I didn't seem like the type to eat mini pizzas as I was into healthy stuff. Say what!!??!! Little did he know I could demolish half a large pizza only two short years ago. I was quite pleased by the whole exchange :)

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, toast

Lunch - green curry chicken

Snack - pepperette, yogurt

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/26/17 5:23 am

Great NSV

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 1/26/17 5:25 am

I'm in Toronto today for appointments.   See you tomorrow. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

sweetart
on 1/26/17 6:26 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Good morning!

I survived my first spinning class post op. Not even a bit sore today, so YAY! I was going twice a week before surgery so hope to get back on the Wednesday/Saturday routine. 

B: Premier Protein Shake

L: 1 Noah Martin Turkey Pepperoni, 1 Sargento RF sharp cheddar cheese stick, 2 HB egg whites

D: 3 Kroger Turkey Meatballs, 1/4 cup marinara

S: Dannon L&F Greek Strawberry

S2: Kroger SF Popsicle and a mini babybel light

Cal: 508, Carb: 25, Protein: 68

Trying to get more water today. I slacked a bit yesterday. 

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

Patm
on 1/26/17 6:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. After my Five year post I have been asked to do a before and after piece. Not sure if I will. Did swimming yesterday and am a little sore. At my age you do not use it you lose it fast.

I have a spider bite on my neck from Tuesday evening sometime. It is so itchy and just at the collar area. I always swell up from bites. Hope it goes away soon. 

Out tonight to a meeting then home

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l bean soup (this soup did not turn out great but eating the last of it I hope), cabbage salad

s baby bel

d 2 meatballs in pasta sauce, salad

s tea

Need to drink more than yesterday of working on my water

Most Active
Recent Topics