What are you eating doing Monday (ugh)

Ginnny
on 6/13/16 4:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY - 9 weeks post op

Good morning everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I sure did.  The wedding in Toronto was beautiful  What a great way to see the sky line, cruising the Toronto Harbour!

Down 2.4 lbs this week.....slow and steady!

Nothing other than boring work today.

B - 2 oz steak

S - devilled eggs (2 halves = 1 egg)

L - chicken salad with celery/red onion, and cucumber slices

S - deli turkey and a cheese string

D - taco beef, 1/2 cup chopped lettuce with cheese, sour cream and salsa

S - 1/2 quest bar

Totals - Cal 752, Carbs 19, Protein 81

Have a great Monday, if that's even possible!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 6/13/16 6:09 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad you enjoyed the weeding you went to. I have a great dinner out last night but I am sure it was a lot of calories.

Work today then home

b banana, almond butter

l chicken in salsa and salad

s baby bel, yogurt

d meatballs in sauce

s laughing cow on celery

Wenders8
on 6/13/16 6:28 am

Good morning!  Yesterday was my 1 year surgiversity!  Wow, what a year.  I have lost 156 lbs. 1 more pound and I will have a normal BMI which is what really matters to me. I have gone from a tight size 22/3x to a 10/m. What I have found is my self confidence again - I know longer shy away from social settings and I love to  wear nice clothes again. Most importantly I am active- being able to run and play with my sweet grandson was my motivation to have this surgery and I can do that now!  I have embraced sports again and am loving it. For  anyone that is in the process I would make sure you do all the research. This isn't an easy process.  It takes alot of hard work and dedication. We have only been given a tool and the rest is up to us to use it properly. I am extremely thankful to all of the vets on here who have guided my along the way!

Here are my ways for the day

b- protein drink

s-  source Greek yogurt

l- sausage and tomatoe sauce with a sprinkle of cheese 

s- snap peas and Greek yogurt dip

d- chicken and green beans

s - sf jello and a squirt of light whipped cream 

have a great Monday everyone!

crqvingchange
on 6/13/16 2:59 pm

Happy Surgiversary Wenders. You've done an amazing job. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Wenders8
on 6/13/16 6:29 am

Great menu Ginny!

Most Active
Recent Topics