corticosteroids ?

Nikki101
on 5/28/16 6:47 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

I forgot to ask the ears, nose, throat doc about the prescription before getting it  i will call my center for an opinion monday... but wondering if anyone has taken one before?

This is a nasal spray to hopefully help with my ear issues. Lol

ready-4-new-start
on 5/29/16 3:58 am - Canada

I'm on nasal spray, when I was discharged from the hospital  Dr Glazer told me to continue using the nasal spray everyday. I have chronic rhinitis. 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Nikki101
on 5/29/16 5:56 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Thanks. Ive been having a lot of problems woth my right ear and this is an attempt to fix it before having to go for surgery.  i havent started it yet because i want to make aure its okay and not foinf to hurt me in any way. It is a nasal spray corticosteroid.

ready-4-new-start
on 5/29/16 6:22 am - Canada

Corticosteroids nasal spray takes while before u will notice any results takes about week.. U could try Reactine. If ur sinuses imflamed that's causing the ear pain Reactine will help.. Imflamed sinuses can cause ear pain, sore jaw, pressure between the eyes, and headaches. Reactine is safe  to take after surgery. Dr Glazer had to order Reactine while I was in the hospital because I had a bad reaction. He told me to continue with the prescription Reactine everyday, nasal spray everyday and also allergy shots.. 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Nikki101
on 5/29/16 6:37 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

No its an issue with my hearing and feeling like theres water in my ear frequently and the sounds that go with it. Its not an allergy issue.  i so t care that it takes a week its 3 months before i go back to the doctor.  i was more concsrned with how the sterioids work on skmeone who has had bariatric surgery.

Most Active
Recent Topics