What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

Zizzler
on 4/3/16 4:44 am

Good morning everyone.  It is really cold here today, minus 16 with the windchill.  What happened to spring?  The massage and pedicure was super nice yesterday, my feet look fabulous.  No more hiding my shame in yoga class lol.  Going to hibernate today, do some housework and my taxes.  Late this afternoon I will go to the gym for my regular routine followed by 1.5 hours of hot yin yoga.  I am completely addicted to hot yin, I love that it is actually training your brain to push through resistance, it has been so helpful to me.

19 months post op

b - low carb protein mug "cake" made from protein powder, peanut butter, coconut flour, almond coconut milk, cocoa powder

s - low carb high protein hot cereal

l - psyllium eggwhite wrap with pb and sf jam

s - low carb high protein hot cereal

d - meatballs in sauce and cheese, yellow wax beans

s - low carb high protein hot cereal, later herbal tea with sf coconut almond milk

all water and vits.  Have a nice day everyone and stay warm!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

birdiegirl
on 4/3/16 5:01 am

RNY  7 Years Post Op

Morning

I have been waiting for this post - I am an early riser and usually early out the door!

Last day of tournament today followed by a great turkey dinner and party.  My partner and I have a chance at second place money.  Could easily have been first if I wasn't so distracted by feeling punky

Didn't eat what I posted yesterday - roughly 500 calories less then posted as I just didn't feel great.  Not sure if I will eat all I have listed today as I really just want fluids

STEPS - 11,294

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S on course - 1/2 peanut butter sandwich

L - chicken quesadilla - 1/2 a serving

1 draft beer - maybe - yesterday I just drank water all day

D - Full turkey dinner - will likely have 3 oz turkey with bites of mashed potatoes - veggies and some cranberries and gravy

maybe a glass of wine if I feel like it

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,382,  Carbs - 119 Grans,  Protein - 89 Grams

All water and vits

have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 4/3/16 6:49 am

Sorry you're still feeling bad Barb.  My cold has been hanging on for almost 2 weeks now and I find it so tiring.

Zizzler I need to get my feet done too.  I am also embarrassed when I take off my shoes for yoga.  I posted about the cookies late last night on the the Saturday thread.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 4/3/16 7:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck today

Patm
on 4/3/16 7:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. I was up earlier but ended up falling back asleep. Did not enjoy waking up to snow on the ground. Will have to go out to walk the dog soon. Otherwise going to be a lazy day.

b greek  yogurt, raspberries

s banana

l chicken salad, celery, yogurt

d bacon wrapped pork, salad

Hav a good day everyone

Zizzler
on 4/3/16 8:42 am

Hey Pat, how was the trout? Did you like it?

Patm
on 4/3/16 10:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

t wasn't too bad. My DH put a lemon spice on it. A little salty for me but good

Meggles07
on 4/3/16 9:52 am - Canada

Out shoveling snow today and sounds like there will be more this afternoon. That will be my exercise for today :)

I had a long sleep last night so I'm wondering if I will be a bit stronger mentally today. I'm hoping I can stick with the plan today.

Breakfast - peameal bacon, yogurt

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - leftover ribs and quinoa

Snack - egg, pickles

Snack - ham, pudding

Dinner - turkey, veg, potatoes

Snack - protein cake

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics