What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

Zizzler
on 1/17/16 5:49 am, edited 1/17/16 5:53 am

Good morning everyone.  I saw Star Wars last night, it was good but I did not like the way they left the ending. I guess its Disney after all, they want to leave you hanging so you go to the next one. Did hot Yin yoga again yesterday and I have decided I absolutely love it.  I intend to do another class this afternoon, this one is 1.5 hours long.  Today the plan is grocery shopping, a nice hot bath, cleaning my loving room and dining room, shoveling snow, yoga.  Ya, my pantry challenge ha**** a snag in that I need eggwhites to make my wraps, maybe I will make a list of allowed items while on the challenge.  I am getting tired just writing down everything I have planned so I will probably throw in some reading and a nap.  Got on the scale this morning and I am down another pound to 153, that's 8 pounds from being a normal bmi at 145.  After months of no movement this has really made my day, hopefully the trend will continue.

Cc btw the cinnamon sf davinci syrup is amazing!  I have been adding it to my sf hot chocolate and it add a really nice warming effect, thanks for recommending it.  Hazelnut has been really nice in my coffee, toasted marshmallow also good in my hot chocolate.

17 months post op

b - gnc protein shake chocolate flavour with a little decaf coffee crystals added, later..decaf coffee

s - 2 slices bacon, red bell pepper slices or a quest bar if I am out shopping, later...sf orange koolaid

l - if I am out then a salad, soup, or chili depending on my mood

s - homemade sf hot chocolate with sf cinnamon and sf toasted marshmallow syrups added

d - leftover frizzled cabbage with real bacon bits

s - chamomile tea with a little milk

all water and vits, have an excellent day everyone.

That's "living room", I don't have a "loving room" lol

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Nikki101
on 1/17/16 6:29 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Just curious, where do you find or how do you make 91st hot chocolate? I find I'm missing that this winter amount a few other things. But would really love hot chocolate. Thanks so much.

Nikki101
on 1/17/16 6:30 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Sf hot chocolate* my replacement phone and I aren't getting along to well yet. Lol

Zizzler
on 1/17/16 12:58 pm

Hey there, there is a brand of sf hot chocolate called Swiss Miss, either low carb grocery or low carb Canada carry it.  What I do is I either use baking chocolate or baking cocoa powder, melt it or make into a paste with water, sometimes I add a tap of virgin coconut oil but that's optional and adds calories.  I hear up milk so it's really hot nearly boiling in the microwave, then add a little to the chocolate and stir until it is incorporated, a mini wish helps with this.  Then I sweeten it to taste with sf syrups and ex-sweetz, add a little vanilla, sometimes I add cinnamon or a a hint of chipotle peppers to give it a pop, but that's optional.  You can also mix in plain whey protein powder mixed in cold water to make a protein hot chocolate. Just don't hear the whey too high or it will curdle the whey.  When I am feeling lazy sometimes I takes unsweetened chocolate almond breeze and just hear it up and add ez-sweetz etc, but it doesn't taste as chocolately.  If you try this let me know what you think. 

Nikki101
on 1/18/16 4:54 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Thank you. I Wil try that for sure. I already have cocoa powder here :)

Patm
on 1/17/16 10:11 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good afternoon Zizzler, I am slow posting today. Got up late and had to go out almost right away. Today making soup and granola. I have the munchies like crazy so need to stay away from triggers. Out for a walk shortly.

b .5 slice ham and 1 egg

l chicken pea soup, 3 breton crackers

s baby bel

d pork tenderloin, acorn suash

s almonds

Zizzler
on 1/17/16 12:44 pm

Hey Pat, how is the pain relief so far? Are the munchies possibly a side effect from the treatment?

Patm
on 1/17/16 5:18 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Munchies definitely a side effect. Managed to make it through it. The pain relief so far is great

Zizzler
on 1/17/16 5:44 pm

That's great Pat, glad it is helping.

Karen M.
on 1/17/16 2:36 pm - Mississauga, Canada

OMG, I'm so glad you didn't drop a spoiler on Star Wars, I've not seen it yet. Shhhh....

P.S. I have a loving room. LOL

I've been an utter and complete slug today. I. Did. NOTHING. Shameful. ;)

-- coffee with cream x it seems like several, now that I think about it --

B - GNC Total Lean (pumpkin spice)

Bunch - omelette with 1 egg, ham, mushrooms, peppers, onions, old cheddar - delish, thank you Andrew.

Late lunch - spinach salad with lots of fixings - 1/2 a boiled egg, bacon, cheddar, mushrooms, red onion, poppy seed dressing, 2 melba toast

D - I'm still working on that. We have a ****ton of leftovers, including very sinful thin-crust pizza. I'm lazy as hell - pizza it is, 1 slice.

S - not sure, will have to see how I feel. I'm thinking summer sausage/cheese/pickle roll-ups. I may interchange this with dinner.

Have a lovely rest of Sunday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics