One week post op and feel so much better

Canadajet
on 11/23/15 6:02 am

This last week has been an experience.  Dealing with gas, pain, trying to make sense of what is going on with my insides, the emotional roller coaster and the tiredness has tested my inner strength.

today is the first day that I feel so much better.  I managed to be on routine and get my first grouping of protein in without feeling sick, and I don't feel like a need a nap. I will though not push myself and take it slowly.

i received some great advice about how to manage my family needs i.e. Making them dinners etc without feeling depraved.  Well today I made my daughter a ham and cheese omelette with toast and frankly I was not at all freaked.  For me this was a success.  

My next goal is to get outside and go for a walk. 

Have a great day everyone

MonaLisaSmile
on 11/23/15 6:37 am - Canada

Great to hear!!!  It just takes a little time.....sounds like you are on the right track !!!!

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

jaimbeth
on 11/23/15 7:04 am

I'm looking forward to hearing when you've accomplished your next goal. :)

~Jaime~

tlj1974
on 11/23/15 9:05 am

That is great!  Glad to hear you are feeling much better.  On to your next goal, keep up the good work.

Mommyx3
on 11/23/15 1:01 pm - Canada

Glad tkto hear you are feeling better....i am also 1 week post op but i have a horrible pain in my stomach area where my one incision is its the same pain i have had but feels worse when i go from sitting to standing or vice versa

Most Active
Recent Topics