What are you eating/doing today? (TGIF version)

Karen M.
on 9/25/15 3:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all, and can I just say, thank-F'ing-gawd it's Friday!

Day 12 of 12 straight at work and OMG, I'm nearly giddy with the prospect of a couple of days off. lol Working today,have to run a couple of errands that I didn't get to yesterday, and then I. Am. Going. HOME. Taking the night off from my studies and doing absolutely NADA. Unless I feel like it. ;)

9.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (banana)

S - Source Greek (strawberry), handful of grapes

L - small whole wheat tortilla stuffed with egg salad and lettuce

S - ham/swiss/pickle roll-up (1), horseradish Dijon for dipping

D - have to go to Costco on the way home, going to stop at Mr. Greek and take-out chicken souvlaki, Greek salad and lots of tzatziki

Have a fabulous Friday!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Wenders8
on 9/25/15 3:58 am

TGIF indeed!  Happy to hear your long couple of weeks are finally coming to an end Karen!  Make this weekend all about you! Heading off to work in 15 to wrap up my work week- Yahoo! 

3.5 months post op

b- fruit last protein drink

s- source Greek yogurt(Apple pie)

l- 3 oz leftover bbq chicken; I asparagus/prosciutto /provolone bundle

d- 1 cup kale salad with a sprinkle of feta cuz feta makes everything beta!

all vits and water 

have a great day everyone!

crqvingchange
on 9/25/15 4:18 am

Good morning everyone.  Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Today it's swimming, Zumba, yard work, household drudgery and DH and I will probably go out for dinner and to listen to live music.  The weather has been brilliant lately so maybe this weekend I will try to get a bike ride in.

1 year 2 months post op

B. Click protein hot mocha latte (decaf)

S. Large iced decaf coffee

L. smoked salmon and cream cheese rollups on cucumber slices

S. Large iced decaf coffee

D. Some sort of protein and veg

S. Leftover dinner if I need one

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 9/25/15 4:33 am

Good day everyone and happy Friday.  Karen, I am totally getting greek food sometime soon, your dinner sounds fabulous, enjoy your time off, you have earned it!  Just work and home today, singing was really nice last night, just lifted up my spirits.  This weekend I intend to get a rmt massage with aromatherapy and take a relaxing yoga class.  This past weekend I tried aqua massage for the first time and it was really nice, not sure if anyone has heard of this, you can google it.  Anyways the goodlife I go to has one, so I might do that in between actual massages.  It is really nice because it is warm and much gentler than a massage chair, plus you can play games while you are massaged.  So cool!

13 months post op

g - chocolate gnc protein shake, decaf coffee

s - 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds, 1 tbsp. fresh strawberries

l - lentils and onions, later...more decaf coffee

s - 1/8 cup walnuts and a handful of grapes, mocha simply protein bar on the bus

d - sf cherry koolaid, later....leftover beef black soybean chili with raw onions and cheese on top, a little plain greek yogurt on the side

s - handful of grapes with 1/8c walnuts, I am liking this combo

All water and vits.  Have a nice day everyone!

Patm
on 9/25/15 5:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Glad your long two weeks are over Karen. Up early this morning. Could not sleep. Going to try to do some promotion work today since the person who is suppose to do it hasn't.

I am going to try to get to swimming at lunch. The pool is going to close for 3 months starting next Friday. I will need to fond something else. I am really going to miss it.

Watch a really funny utube video last night called the Infidel. It is done by a British comedienne. 

Home tonight.

b greek yogurt, fiber1, peach

l beff and barley soup, source yogurt

s banana

d stuffed peer with quinoa and beef, salad

s ?

cal 1008, carb 111, prot 62

BlakeandLillysMummy
on 9/25/15 5:29 am - Canada

Good Morning All!!

3 Weeks Post Op!!  So glad it is Friday.  This week was my first week back at work since having surgery (I sit at a desk all day), but MAN, didn't realize how exhausting everything is now!!!  But I'm getting there.....

B - Premier Protein Shake - Chocolate

S - 1/2 cup Applesauce

L- 1/2 cup Sheppard's Pie (it's FINALLY GONE!!!! - I think my kids would have revolted had they had to have it again tonight!!)

S - Laughing Cow Cheese (1 or 2 slices) w/ some crackers (if I can eat it all!)

D - Probably going to make some egg salad and have with some crackers...

S - jus****er  :)

That's it! 

Have a great weekend all! :)

Heather.

Referral: May 2014 Orientation: Sept 26 (HRRH): 1st Surgeon Appt: Feb 13 (Sohi @ HRRH) : Dietician/Social Worker/RN: March 25, 2015  Dr. Glazier - May 12, 2015  2nd Surgeon Appointment (Dr. Hagen) - June 1, 2015 -  Start Opti - August 19, 2015 - SURGERY SEPTEMBER 1, 2015  - HW 270lbs OW - 256.6 SW: 244.6

Patm
on 9/25/15 8:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Things will get better as your body adjusts. Good luck

ntensegirl
on 9/25/15 5:41 am - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

TGIF!!! I am almost giddy at the prospect. I have taken the last hour and a half off of work to get home even faster LOL Grey's Anatomy on Netflix is calling my name (on season 3)

now for my menu...only 10 more days (including this one) of opti...the end is in sight!!!

B- Chocolate opti with nestea coconut pineapple (THAT WAS A NO-GO!!! EWWW..made it seem all chalky and had a weird texture..just like I found out last time....chocolate and almond..bleh)

L-Chocolate opti with vanilla syrup

S-Vanilla Opti with Caramel syrup

D-beef broth, cucumber, a sprig of celery

S-Chocolate Opti with who knows right now

I plan on doing NOTHING this weekend..and feeling good about it LOL

have a great day everyone

Incognito55
on 9/25/15 6:10 am - Toronto, Canada

14000 steps

6 weeks post op

B-vanilla gnc

S-Apple pie yogurt

L-barbacoa and guac

S-shrimp 

D-meatballs and tzatziki

S-1/3 quest bar

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

LeeLeewaysin
on 9/25/15 6:14 am - Constance Bay, Canada

TGIF mates!

B: Tea w milk, 1/2 greek yogurt 2TBSP trail mix & 1 TBSP of vector protein cereal

S: homemade protein cottage cheese / greek yogurt strawberry cheesecake 1/3c (this is so high in protein, low carb and delicious....let me know if you want the recipe....only 1 tbsp of flour and made with 2 scoops of protein powder.....crazy high in protein)

L: yup....turkey sausage again with 2 TBSP of bruchetta on a bed of lettuce...1 serving of light Bergeron cheese

S: protein shake or bar

D: chicken w red bell pepper

Water and vits:-)

Orientation: September 21, 2012 Nurse: March 26, 2013 Behaviorist 1st Appt: May 1, 2013, Behaviorist 2nd Appt & Nutritionist: June 18, 2013, Meet Dr. Mamazza Sept 16, 2013 Surgery November 20, 2013

Most Active
Recent Topics