What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Karen M.
on 7/25/15 3:04 am, edited 7/25/15 4:20 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all,

Don't. Even. Ask. Yes, it is about 6 AM on a Saturday (and my vacation!) - I've been up since 4:30, so much for sleeping in! lol 

Edited to add: I just saw that there is a support group meeting in Burlington this morning - I'm going to attend. :)

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (banana cream)

S - Source Greek, a few grapes

L - 3 oz leftover BBQ chicken and veggies from dinner last night

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - BBQ burger all the fixings no bun, coleslaw

S - popcorn if we go to a movie

Have a splendid Saturday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 7/24/15 10:52 pm, edited 7/24/15 10:53 pm

Good morning everyone.  Karen I am sorry that you were up so early, especially on your vacation.  I don't think you are a nap kind of a person, but maybe a nap under your new umbrella on the patio would be nice.

This morning I actually slept until 8:30 (sorry Karen) and this hardly ever happens.  Today DH and I are going to 2 parties, one in the afternoon and the other is in a different town and starts early evening.  I will try to make good choices.  People usually have cheese, raw veggies and cold cuts.  The second party may have a BBQ if the weather stays fine.  In my purse will be 2 protein bars just in case, and a packet of Chike protein coffee if I get sick of drinking flavour enhanced water.

Have a great day everyone.  To quote the inspirational and profoundly moving lyrics of a song "Cause it's summer.  Summertime is here.  Yes it's summer.  My time of year".  So moving, lol.   

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 7/25/15 7:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Sorry about your lack of sleep. Makes for a long day.

Great music last night. So much variety in types of music. Dixieland, jazz and rock with some blues thrown in. But so many people.

Off to walk the dog soon. Pan Am this afternoon. It is the gold medal matches between Canada nad Argentina. Argentina is pretty amazing. I hope to see the game

b greek yogurt

l salad with turkey

s pure protein bar

d not sure. Will see what they are serving or will have my Ocean's tuna kit

s cherries

Have a good day everyone

Most Active
Recent Topics