What are you eating/doing today? (Friday Junior)

TanyaLH
on 6/18/15 4:45 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years post op

steps 11573

Good morning all,

Karen, Happy Friday Junior to you :)

CC your menu looks good!

Barb, hope the scope goes well.

Zizz have a good day.

Hope everyone else has a great day :)

No real plans today, grocery shopping and alittle organizing of a few cupboards! The Tupperware has gotten out of hand...lol

B protein coffee, alittle leftover egg salad on 2 melbas

S 3/4 c cherry greek yogurt

L 4 oz salmon cake, 1 c sweet kale salad

D 4 oz veal burger BBQed all fixings no bun, wrapped in lettuce leaf

Be well everyone

Tanya

Patm
on 6/18/15 6:54 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Jurassic World was pretty good. Not as good as Spy but still entertaining. My eating was all over the place yesterday and today I am not hungry. Probably all the popcorn I ate. 

I didn't have a stress echo yesterday just a ekg which was fine with me. My blood pressure was just 101/61. I find this so amazing after all the years of being on high blood pressure meds and still ever getting this low. I laughed when I was told my pulse was low and I should drink more. My constant struggle everyday to get all the water and fluids in.

I will be swimming today. Did some googling. I have been having a problem with burping when swimming. It appears it is the snack I have is too heavy. I was having a banana and peanut butter which I love. But I read that when you exercise the blood is taken away from your digestion so you can end up with indigestion. I do not get acid reflux but I was burbing so much I would have to stop swimming until it stopped. So today just 2 baby bels at least 2 hours before swimming.

b almond milk with protein+

s 2 baby bel

l salad with raspberry balsalmic dressing and tyrkey deli meat, dessert yogurt

s apple

d left over pork stir fry

s not sure

I do not have enough calories but I just am not hungry. When that changes I will add some food somewhere.

cal 721, carb 53, prot 88

crqvingchange
on 6/18/15 8:06 am

Pat I find I can't eat before swimming because it upsets my stomach, unless I'm eating a couple of hours before.   The protein shake at least lets me swim with some fuel in the tank, and not feel queasy. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

mrs_smith_canada
on 6/18/15 1:57 pm

Grrrrr I hate travelling! 

B - crappy hotel scrambled eggs, turkey sausage patty 

S - nature valley protein bar (these are too good no more!), watermelon 

L - chicken thigh stir that was gross! can of tuna (rescue meal) 

S - another nature valley protein bar 

D - not sure yet! 

E - 30 min HIIT, rowing and running, Jackie Warner 30 min power circuit 

I have already had 816 calories and my limit is 1200 so I have to be really careful the rest of the day!! 

Have a great evening! 

07-01-2011 SW 311 LBS

WEIGHT LOSS PRE-SURGERY 37 LBS

SURGERY DATE 10-06-2011 274 LBS 

GOAL WEIGHT 145 

CW 143 

Zizzler
on 6/18/15 2:42 pm

Hey Pat, I saw Jurassic World last night too and thought it was good too.  I did not see it in 3d so maybe that would have made it even better, who knows. 

Most Active
Recent Topics