What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

new_me180
on 6/10/15 4:46 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Karen, where have you been last few days? Must be busy at work. Nothing much planned today, just a few errands around town.

19 months post.

B - pumpkin pancake, 1/2 tbsp pb, 1/8 cup banana

L - chicken patty, slice cheese, 1/3 cup cucumbers

S - sardines, eggface oatmeal muffin, later protein shake

D - 2.5oz pork, okra, corn

D - cappuccino, 2 slices turkey breast

Totals: 807 calories, 49 carbs, 29 fat, 90 protein

Have a great day all, Nia

Patm
on 6/10/15 5:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Off to work. Swimming at lunch today. I have been a slug and need to get back to it. Moved my desk a couple of days ago. Funny how set in my ways I can be. Love the new location but need to adjust to where things are now.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s 2 deviled eggs = 1 egg

l left over meat loaf with salsa, beet and mandarin salad

d chicken in Thai sauce, salad, asparagus, salad

s mint tea, sf brownie

cal 1027 carb 77, prot 51

Protein is a little low so will try to add a cheese or yogurt

Kate M.
on 6/10/15 7:30 am - toronto, Canada

Hi guys, I am back to work finally so I'm not sleeping allll day anymore. This is both good for my water/vit schedule and also sad because I love to sleep. I just got clearance to swim so I will be doing some laps after work, which is very happy-making for me. I could only manage about 8 pool lengths last time so this time I'm aiming for 10 or 12.

B - Syntrax nectar cappucino w/ almond milk

S - Source greek vanilla chocolate

L - 2 slices shaved deli turkey + 1 slice herb havarti w/ 2 tbsp tzatziki for dipping, possibly with melba toast

Pre or post swimming: cheese string

D - a couple ounces salmon, maybe a spoonful or two of lentils on the side + a few bites of steamed veg

Cals 521 Protein 64 

Hope you're all having a reasonable Wednesday.

May 1, 2015 - RNY TWH | HW 322 | SW 301 | Feb 27, 2016: 175lbs

crqvingchange
on 6/10/15 8:49 am

Good morning everyone.   I am late posting because of router issues this morning.   I am posting from my phone in Starbucks now.

Today it was swimming, yoga, now having a latte before a doctor appointment, then laundry, paperwork and have a relaxing evening. 

Last night DH and I went to see the movie SPY. We enjoyed it and had a good laugh.  I am really loving the outings with DH lately. Less stress, more of - what happens, happens. Also I've been less inclined to micro-manage and give him the freedom to make mistakes. 

10 months post op

B. Large decaf and protein coffee shake

S. Skinny latte 

L. Salad with strawberries, spinach, goat cheese, sliced chicken 

S. Another skinny latte 

D. Burger with all the fixings on a one bun thin 100 calorie bun. Ending up having this for dinner yesterday and ate half at dinner and the other half for a late night snack 

S. The other half of the burger

Have a great day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 6/10/15 2:11 pm

I heard that spy was really good, going to try to see that.  You strawberry goat cheese chicken salad sounds awesome. What do you use for dressing on it?

crqvingchange
on 6/10/15 2:29 pm

I used a blackberry / champagne vinaigrette.   Very good.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 6/10/15 2:55 pm

That does sound really good!  I really liked the strawberry salad they had at Wendy's, I think it had pecans and goat cheese too.  Really refreshing.  Did you ever try that one?

crqvingchange
on 6/10/15 3:11 pm

No, but now I might. 

judyeliz
on 6/10/15 5:52 pm
RNY on 04/24/15

Hope Everyone had a good day 

B- Source greek apple pie flavour (so good but high in sugar 6gr)

L- 2 chicken nibblers, few cucumber slices, one strawberry, tzaziki for dipping

D- 3 spears asparagus, mini meat loaf, 2 tbsp cheez wiz, couple cucumber slices, tzaziki

S- leftover dinner, 1/2 scoop syntrax protein shake.

Myfitnesspal totals: Calories 512, Carbs 27, Fat 16, Protein 67.

I  found a recipe and made my own tzaziki, here is the link if anyone wants it.  It was easy to make and is one of my new favorite things.

http://allrecipes.com/video/3419/chef-johns-tzatziki-sauce/d etail.aspx?prop24=RR_RelatedVideo

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

sadgirl89
on 6/12/15 9:11 am

Hey Karen!  I know this is late but!!!! This is what I ate yesterday! 

B premier protein  shake

S grapes and Almonds 

L bean salad

S some more grapes and almonds 

D salmon and spinach

S premier protein shake

Most Active
Recent Topics