The notification flag - often doesn't open for me

Onward and
Downward

on 6/5/15 5:12 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Does anyone else find that the little notification flag in the top right corner (the bell) doesn't open when you click on it? Sometimes it takes a long time and other times it doesn't open at all for me.

So, if you reply to one of my posts, it's not that I'm ignoring you - I might just not know where it is because the notification flag doesn't work for me! I've tried in several browsers, from different computers - same thing. I think I liked it better when we got notifications by email!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Onward and
Downward

on 6/5/15 5:12 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

P.S. I have 4 notifications right now that I can't open. So...if you replied to one of my posts, sorry if I haven't noticed or responded!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/15 5:13 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I get both and hate it.  I wish I could pick to just have email but won't give me that option.  I have no problem ever opening the notifications, it's a bit slow to open but if I wait a few seconds then it opens.

Onward and
Downward

on 6/5/15 5:17 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Yeah, sometimes it's like that, but other times can't open it at all. I'd rather have it just in-site if it worked! 

Strange that I no longer get email notifications. I used to get them, then they stopped. But I still get the OH newsletter, so I know they have my email address right.

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/15 5:19 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I didn't change anything when they switched it over and am still getting them.  Even if I go into settings it doesn't seem to give me the option to turn one or the other off.  Might still be working on it since the change just happened a few days ago.  I like the email as I usually open OH only once per day unless I get an email saying I have a message or a reply to something I have said.

Onward and
Downward

on 6/5/15 5:43 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Yeah, same here, actually, especially since I sometimes go away for a few days and don't want to be rude and not respond to someone.

KerryF.
on 6/5/15 6:27 am - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

it happens to me too so it's not your computer. Sometimes the little circle just swirls and swirls forever and never actually opens

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

Most Active
Recent Topics