NSV pre op

ready-4-new-start
on 5/22/15 8:52 am - Canada

Just want to share my experience so far in this journey! I was referred end of Oct 2014 since then I have been taking baby steps!! Cutting things out pop, coffee and so on.. Had my orientation March 23 2015 learnt a lot been changing things slowly reading food labels following what Humber said about fat and sugar!! Protein first, more vegetables water and so one, using smaller fork and spoon chewing well!! I have been feeling discouraged lately.. Lucky I  started taking pictures and measurements my scale sucks!! I compared the pictures March to today. I did my measurements. In total I am down 7.5 inches that I know of... 4 inches off my waist 3.5 off breast... I am going to be brave post a picture but I really don't see the changes maybe in couple months it will be more noticeable!! Can't post a picture here will try on my profile. Thanks for reading hope you all have a good weekend!!! 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Catw
on 5/22/15 9:45 am - Arnprior, Canada

Sounds like you are off to a good start, and that is an NSV.  Even with any diet, scales don't give you a full picture.  It's wise to take regular photos, and measurements.  When the scale doesn't move, the tape measure can.

To be honest, IMHO, NSVs are way better than SVs in this journey.

Cathy

Most Active
Recent Topics