New Member! Durham Region

Amanda F.
on 7/2/14 11:53 am - Oshawa, Canada

Hi my name is Amanda,

I just found out today at the doctors that I have my orientation on July 14! Very excited to start this journey. I was wondering what the waiting period is at Humber. I was referred April 21, 2014.

Thanks

Catw
on 7/2/14 10:40 pm - Arnprior, Canada

Welcome to the board Amanda!  You'll find this a great resource for information and support.  I wish you all the best on your journey.

Cathy

anniew72
on 7/3/14 1:26 am

Welcome Amanda lots of great info here.

I also have the same orientation on July 14 at HRRH hope to see you there.

Amanda F.
on 7/3/14 5:46 am - Oshawa, Canada

Thanks everyone! I was just wondering if anyone received a questionnaire for July 14th because I was reading other threads where people received questionnaires but I have received no information.

thanks again, 

Amanda

LynTO
on 7/3/14 8:53 pm - Canada

Hi Amanda, 

my info session date is July 21st and did receive the questionnaire in the mail.

Lyn 

Karen M.
on 7/3/14 7:05 am - Mississauga, Canada

Missed this earlier - welcome!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

1HealthyMomma
on 7/3/14 7:56 am, edited 7/3/14 7:56 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 10/07/14

Welcome!! Actually I received a phone call from the Clinic invited me to an orientation date and they sent an email with the date and time. The lady gave me the questionnaire at the orientation I just filled it out and passed it in before leaving. I am with HRRH as well my time line is in my signature.

Take Care

Lisa

P.S. A few of us meet at Tim Hortons King and Wilson in Oshawa every other Monday For coffee and a chat. There is always a post invited all to come out the day of. The next meet is July 7,20014

Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass On October 7,2014 with Dr. Hagen   

Anewme14
on 7/3/14 10:30 am - Canada

Hi Lisa! 

I'm also from Oshawa and I've been wondering if there were any groups that met up around me.  I have my follow up with the dietitian and social worker tomorrow then I see the surgeon on July 15th and hopefully I'll get a date shortly afterthat.  I would love to come out sometime and meet everyone! 

Melissa

Amanda F.
on 7/3/14 2:34 pm - Oshawa, Canada

I will try and make it on July 7th 😃

4-Jane
on 7/3/14 9:20 am - Canada

Welcome on board

Respectfully Jane
Most Active
Recent Topics