How do I change my surgeon on this website.

Tammy B.
on 8/28/13 10:35 pm - Canada

I had my surgery in Ottawa and was orginally scheduled for one surgeon but it was changed to Dr. Neville....how do I reflect that here on my information.  She was wonderful by the way and went out of her way on the weekend to keep checking on me and my roomie who also had Dr. Neville.  I guess shes a lefty cause the nurse was surprised when she saw our incisions were opposite to what people usualy have lol.

Nathalie_Can
on 8/29/13 12:36 am

Good morning,

On the above blue bar, mouse over "My Account" then click on Surgeries History, that's where I see my surgeon so I assume that's where you can change him if you click on your current surgeon, or add a surgeon.

Hope it works!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

jen1016
on 8/29/13 2:03 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 09/19/13

Tammy, Dr. Neville is doing my surgery too on September 19th!!

I am glad to hear she is nice :)!!!

How are you doing?

Tammy B.
on 8/30/13 8:55 am - Canada

She is super nice, and checked on us 4 or 5 times each day (sat and sun) my incisions are barely visible...the nurses who have checked me were impressed.

Im doing great Ive lost 2 dress sizes!! woot woot....gonna take some time and sort the sizes in my dresser....my regular clothes feel like Im wearing my "big sisters" handme downs.

jen1016
on 8/30/13 9:00 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 09/19/13

That's great ... how long did you end up staying in?  

Tammy B.
on 8/30/13 9:03 am - Canada

I had surgery friday morning left the hospital Sunday by 12:00...for a long ride home to Kingston...but it was fine!!

jen1016
on 8/30/13 10:48 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 09/19/13

Well I am glad to hear all went well and you were happy with Dr. Neville.  I have met her a few times now, so I am glad she is the doctor doing my surgery! 

Member Services
on 8/29/13 2:50 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Tammy,

Did you get your surgeon's name changed?  If you need help, let us know at [email protected]

Tammy B.
on 8/30/13 9:04 am - Canada

Still trying to figure out how to change my surgeon to Neville as opposed to mamaza

Member Services
on 8/30/13 11:04 am - Irvine, CA

​​ ​​ To enter your surgery information:  ​​
​​ MY  ​Account​ ​Surgery​  History 
Click the edit icon    
Edit
Click the Surgeon field and a box will pop up where you can type in the surgeon's name
Click Search
Several options may come up, find your surgeon and click "this is my bariatric surgeon"
It will load your surgeon in the surgeon name field
Make sure you check the primary box so your surgeon and surgery date will show on your profile and posts

Primary:  (This will be your default surgery with respect to your privacy settings; you can only set one surgery as your primary. Selecting this option will enable your surgeon's name and surgery date to show on your profile and message board postings.)   Thank you, Member Services

Most Active
Recent Topics