Photo Collage Then and Now...What a difference two years can make!

shrinkingeve
on 8/20/13 8:16 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

I run  The O.W.L.S. (Ottawa Weight Loss Surgery) Closet. We are a local clothing exchange and social group stemmed off of a couple of the local support boards on Facebook and also OH members for those having had or going to have WLSWe meet monthly for a large clothing exchange and potluck in the East end of Ottawa.

Feel free to contact me for details or add me on facebook: "Evie Katt"

Onward and
Downward

on 8/20/13 8:17 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Looking great!  And I must say, you have such great style!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

shrinkingeve
on 8/21/13 1:07 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

Thank you :) I am definitely on the wild side these days as far as my look. It is fun to play with new looks and enjoy clothing and taking care of myself again. I think when you feel good on the inside it shows on the outside. Thanks again!

I run  The O.W.L.S. (Ottawa Weight Loss Surgery) Closet. We are a local clothing exchange and social group stemmed off of a couple of the local support boards on Facebook and also OH members for those having had or going to have WLSWe meet monthly for a large clothing exchange and potluck in the East end of Ottawa.

1greeneyedgirl
on 8/20/13 8:35 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Wow, you look absolutely amazing, what a transformation.  Your pictures are great!  Congratulations! 

I start Opti fast in one more day and you have provided some wonderful motivation.

Cathy angry

Orientation: Feb 2013, Surgeon, Nurse, Dietician: June 2013, Dr. Glazier: April 2013, Surgeon: Dr. John Hagen, June 2013, PATTS: August 2013, Optifast: August 2013, Surgery: HRRH Sept. 5, 2013

shrinkingeve
on 8/21/13 1:08 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

Hi Cathy!

Good luck with the Opti! It is an important step towards a new life and a new you. You got this! 

Looking forward to witnessing your journey.

Evie

1greeneyedgirl
on 8/21/13 11:14 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Thanks Evie, I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing.enlightened

Orientation: Feb 2013, Surgeon, Nurse, Dietician: June 2013, Dr. Glazier: April 2013, Surgeon: Dr. John Hagen, June 2013, PATTS: August 2013, Optifast: August 2013, Surgery: HRRH Sept. 5, 2013

Julie99
on 8/20/13 9:18 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Congratulations on your success. You look fabulous angry

Referral: June 26, 2013  Confirmation: July 4, 2013  Orientation(OWMC) Sept.13, 2013  Nurse: Dec. 3, 2013  Nut/Beh: Jan. 28, 2014  Pre-surgical class: Feb. 26, 2014  Meet Surgeon: March 18, 2014  PAU: July 11, 2014  Surgery with Dr. Yelle: Aug. 11, 2014              

shrinkingeve
on 8/21/13 1:08 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

Thank you Julie

gonna_B_thinner
on 8/20/13 9:38 am

Wow you look great!!! You should be very proud of all your hard work.  You are give  inspiration to all us pre op members who can only dream of success like yours. Thank you for sharing.

shrinkingeve
on 8/21/13 1:11 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

Thank you for the kind words.....You know I get that! I remember myself being so inspired by those before me in the things they posted and in their pictures. It gave me hope and if I can give anyone a little bit of hope that would make me so very happy. It is not easy but it is sure worth it I promise you that! 

Most Active
Recent Topics