New Protein Powder?

binaakwe
on 6/25/13 6:28 am - Lindsay, Canada
RNY on 08/13/12

Has anyone tried Leanfit's Complete Green Protein Powder.  I saw it at Costco today.  There is no animal and no soy which is exactly what I am looking for but I have had terrible experiences with this type of product.  Please share your experiences with me and/or suggestions for any completely plant-based but no soy protein powder which you have enjoyed  Thanks a bunch, folks.

- Bin

Referral:     Dec 12, 2011                                        RNY Surgery:         August 13, 2012
          HW:          394 lbs                                                 SW:                        334 lbs

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/13 6:35 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Have you tried Vega One?  Lots of people seem to like that one. I believe it's all plant based and no soy either.  I've not tried it but have seen many on another group I belong to say it is very good.

http://myvega.com/product/vega-one-nutritional-shake/

Urbanlamb
on 6/25/13 7:20 am - Canada

I've tried LeanFit before and really didn't like it.  Clumps very easily and the taste is yucky.

I agree that the Vega brand is better.

Referral Oct 2012~Orientation May 31/13 at Ottawa Civic~Dr.Dent assessment July 16~Nutritionist and Behaviorist Sept 17~ Ultrasound Oct 17~Second appointment with Nutritionist and Behaviorist Nov 6~Approval for RNY!!~BLADDER CANCER DISCOVERED~Currently undergoing treatment for cancer, plans switched from RNY to sleeve...~GOT DATE FOR SURGERY...AUGUST 18th, 2014 with Dr. Yelle*....February 7/17...2.5 years post up and doing great. Starting process for OHIP funded panniculectomy...

JJ_
on 6/25/13 2:45 pm

Hey Bin.  Haven't tried that protein powder, however I just wanted to compliment you on your new avatar pic!  How much weight have you lost now?

Judy

gardeninggal
on 6/25/13 9:26 pm - Midland, Canada

Wow Bin - long time no see you here!  Good luck on the protein powder search.

Nancy

Most Active
Recent Topics