Hamilton/Burlington WLS Support Group Meeting

Linda G.
on 2/11/13 3:15 am - Burlington, Canada

Our next meeting is Saturday Feb. 23rd. at 10:00 a.m.  This month's meeting we are lucky to have a speaker joining us who works with women providing motivation, empowerment and support.  Our member Jennifer has and is working with Marianne and is finding her to be a strong support to her and her family.  I look forward to hearing Marianne speak,  She wears a number of hats in her community.  She heads a "Tough Girls Group" which is a group for girls 11-17. Empowering them, teaching them life skills and encouraging t hem to set goals in many aspects of their lives .Marianne recently started a "Tough Mamma's" program that Jennifer is enjoying.Now only into her second part of this program and she has already  gained so much knowledge, confidence and strength in many areas not to mention becoming much more physically active and healthier. On top of these groups and Mariane's speaking engagements, she is also a pro boxer!

As always, the meeting will be at the Police Services Building, Community Boardroom, 3800 Southampton Blvd., Burlington. I hope all the regulars can make it and invite anyone else interested in hearing Marianne speak.

Look forward to seeing every one!

Linda

robinmarie1959
on 2/16/13 9:43 pm - Canada

i will be there

Most Active
Recent Topics