Paying it Forward :)

jen1016
on 2/10/13 4:48 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 09/19/13
I am sitting here going through 4 1/2 bags worth of clothes that Katsmeow has given to me!! I had posted on Face book that I cannot believe the genorosity. I have a friend of mine who is losing weight as well, and she will sell me something if I am interested and here, a woman I have just connected through here is GIVING me clothes! It's an exciting day.

The clothes are beautiful and I am going to keep about a bags worth, so I have the rest to give away!!

Who else is here in Ottawa that would like some beautiful clothes? As Kat did, I would like to give them to someone else who is on this journey as well, in the need of some clothes while we are pre-surgery or coming on-down!

I unfortunately work on Wednesday evenings so haven't been able to make it to the monthly get together. If I can meet up with someone prior to that, I can give the bags to that person as well.

Let me know !

aidan
on 2/10/13 5:45 am - Canada
What size are they?

KAT_P
on 2/10/13 5:46 am - Canada
RNY on 06/05/13

I love the idea of paying it forward.  I just sent you a message.

Ottawa Referral:June 1, 2012 ~ Information Session:July 6, 2012~ Sleep Study: July 6, 2012  Nurse:December 12, 2012~ Social Worker and Dietician:February 5, 2013 ~ Ultrasound: March 15, 2013Nutrition class: March 27, 2013 ~ Surgeon Consult: April 4, 2013 (Dr. Mamazza) ~ Surgery: June 5, 2013 (Dr. Mamazza) ~ Plastic Surgery: March 10, 2015 (Fleur-de-Lis Tummy Tuck)

katzmeow13
on 2/10/13 7:54 am
Glad some of the stuff suited your needs
Hope someone on here can put the rest of it to good use as well.
Sizes are mostly 3x and 22/24.

I got some amazing deals at lane Bryant over the years and some nice items that have cost a fraction of what they would have cost here.... Another little secret is... Being the person who pays it forward, feels just as good as being the receiver... So I think that will be my thread for the week.... And maybe even future weeks

Kat

HW:282      pre-opti W: 268       CW: 172.       SW:255.5

Surgery: RNY   Jan. 17, 2013   Dr Raiche   OTTAWA

jen1016
on 2/10/13 9:05 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 09/19/13

The clothes were certainly beautiful and I am glad that I will be able to give these clothes to two other women who will enjoy them as well :)  

I am glad you feel good for sharing as well and I am just knowing, you have helped 3 people now - is an awesome feeling :)! 

aidan
on 2/10/13 8:49 am - Canada
This would be so great for me!!! Sent you a message. Thanks!!

Most Active
Recent Topics