Hamilton/Burlington WLS Support Meeting

Linda G.
on 1/9/13 12:56 am - Burlington, Canada

Happy New Year everyone!  Our first meeting of the new year will on Saturday January 26th, 2013.  We`ll be meeting in the Community Board Room at the Police Services Building, Southampton Blvd., Burlington.  Meeting start time is 10:00 a.m. and finishes at noon.Everyone is welcome to join us. 

I would like to use our first meeting to plan for 2013.  Please think about what you would like to have happen at the meetings each month.  We will still keep the meetings informal with time to catch up with what has been happening with you each month. 

To kick off discussion points for the new year I thought it would be interesting if we each answer this question.  "If I can only achieve one thing this year where my health is concerned, it will be to_____________!"  Fill in the blank.  This may also help us with topics for future meetings.

I look forward to seeing all the regulars out as well as welcoming some new people!  See you all on the 26th!

Linda

robinmarie1959
on 1/9/13 9:05 am - Canada

see you there

nicolepage5
on 1/9/13 9:33 am - Stoney Creek, Canada
RNY on 02/11/13

Sorry I couldn't make the last one. Company came with very short notice :( But I will most definitely be back this month! Can't wait :)

Initial Referral: Feb. 17/12 - Orientation (St. Joe's): Oct 1/12 - Orientation (HRRH): Nov 26/12 - Meet Surgeon (Dr. Hagan): Nov 28/12 - Dietitian (Michelle): Nov 28/12 - SW (Jackie): Nov 28/12 - NP: Dec 20/12 - Bloodwork: Dec 20/12 - Medical Internist (Dr. Glazer): Jan 10/13 - Surgeon (Dr. Hagan): Jan 17/13 - Optifast: Jan 28/13 - Surgery: Feb11/13!!!

LessOfSarah
on 1/9/13 12:15 pm - Burlington, Canada
VSG on 11/30/12

Looking forward to it :)

Interested in my journey? Visit my blog at http://lessofsarah.wordpress.com
Most Active
Recent Topics