Realization

jen1016
on 1/12/13 3:10 pm, edited 1/12/13 3:13 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 09/19/13
I went to go see the move Les Miserables tonight, and as I am sitting in my seat with my hand resting on my stomach, I was disgusted and very unhappy with myself ... I was sitting like I was 6 months pregnant ( and probably looked it too!)

I have gone back and forth the last little while wondering if this is the right road for me to take, waiting for the journey to begin on a new and healthier me, and as I sat there tonight I decided without a doubt, it is.

Now, I just hope the ball gets moving, it's like hurry up and wait ...but from other people's posts on here, the wait seems to be totally worth it.

In the mean time, I certainly need to change things too!! I feel like I am getting bigger, and that is not cool at all !

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/13 3:18 pm

Oh GF i do this all the time, sometimes ill even have my hand on my lower back  or my hand on my stomach when im standing up!!!! The worst part is i have skinny legs and arms, im all stomach! I bet i've fooled at least one person. One of the many reasons I cant wait to have this surgery.. hopefully ill never hear the "When are you due" question until then indecision

Most Active
Recent Topics