Final Call: York Region/GTA Holiday Party 12/16/12

andreadoe
on 12/14/12 2:28 am - Newmarket, ON, Canada

Hi guys!

Final call for the York Region Holiday Party this Sunday 12/16. See you there! Details below:

The York Region/GTA will hold it's 4th annual Holiday Party on Sunday 12/16/12, starting at 2:00.

Here are the details:

• Upstairs at Loblaws
  • 301 High Tech Road, Richmond Hill (Hwy 7 & Bayview)
  • $5.00 Room Rental Fee
  • No Clothing Exchange

Pot Luck:

• Please bring a dish of food for the party (appetizers, main course, dessert, snacks). There will be cards to indicate whether your item is full sugar or sugar-free if they're vegetarian etc. 
  • We're not really supposed to bring outside food into Loblaws, so please be discrete with your platters or crock pots. If asked, (and you won't be) all ingredients were purchased at your local Loblaws store.
  • If you want, you can order items from a wide range of options directly from Loblaws. I've known some people who group together to buy a wing tray or a meat tray.
  • Please bring serving utensils for your dish.
  • Plastic cutlery, paper plates, napkins, foam cups & bottles of water will be provided

Gift Exchange Game:

• We will play a Gift Exchange Game so please bring a small, wrapped gift - valued at around $10
  • Game rules will be explained during the party.
  • AND REMEMBER: THERE'S NO CRYING DURING THE GIFT EXCHANGE GAME! After all, it's all about the fun!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all. Please feel free to let anyone in the wider WLS-community know. In the past, we've had great representation from Cambridge & Barrie & Peterborough. I'd love to see that again. The more, the merrier!

Happy holidays everyone!

Andrea

OH Certified Support Group Leader for the York Region/GTA Support Group.
ohcardsmandrea.jpg picture by lynnca1972

ruth63
on 1/12/13 11:20 pm - aurora, Canada
Hi trying every sight to see what is happening in jan.
Called Loblaws they don;t have you listed for Jan. Have you moved locations?
Most Active
Recent Topics