Mobile version of OH

Nathalie_Can
on 10/6/12 5:09 am
Its still early and haven't tried much on it yet but liking this mobile version!!!!!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/12 5:16 am - Guelph, Canada
 Maybe I'm just special...but how do we get back to the main list of topics once we clicked or commented on it? I tied the back button and it brought me back to where I typed my comment
Nathalie_Can
on 10/6/12 5:21 am
After I pressed submit I said the exact same thing and noticed alot more is missing so for now I'll keep either using my bookmarks or switch to desktop version....they have alot of tweeking to do still...they actually should have tested before going live

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/12 5:26 am - Guelph, Canada
 Lol ok I thought it was me not knowing how to use my iPad...would not be the first time that's happened
Onward and
Downward

on 10/6/12 6:26 am, edited 10/6/12 1:28 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12
I didn't notice that, about where to click to get back to the list of topics...just trying it out now...

Ok that's how you do it. Just scroll to the top of the thread and click on "Ontario Forum".

Hey, that didn't work! I think the link is broken. Oh well, just ignore my advice on that one, then!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/12 7:22 am, edited 10/6/12 2:24 pm - Oshawa, ON, Canada
VSG on 01/28/13
I reported this as a problem and they replied to say they are looking into. Maybe a few more reports of the same wouldn't hurt though

For now I've been going back and refreshing the address.

Growing pains I guess. In the end we'll be much better off with the change.
Most Active
Recent Topics