MSG for the Toni from Sudbury

babybuggie
on 10/4/12 1:10 pm - Canada
 Hey there.  Just a quick note to congratulate you.  My husband told me you posted something about running your first five K.  U should b so proud.  We run our first five K race next weekend.  It must have felt amazing to cross the finish line.  WTg!!

North Bay Toni

Monica M.
on 10/4/12 11:17 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
races are wonderful!!! it's such a rush to cross that line, and hear people cheering, and to realize just HOW FAR you've come, because of this surgery, and your own determination.

niceeyes72
on 10/5/12 3:29 am - Cornwall, Canada
RNY on 03/23/12
2 more sleeps until I run mine!!!! I have a feeling I might cry crossing the finish line....
While running this morning it crossed my mind that if it wasn't for WLS I would NEVER have even thought I could do this!!!
I am sooo excited and still a little scared too!!!! 
Although my time this morning was 20m42s for 3km I am worried I will have a bad run on Sunday!!!
How weird is that?

Tam
Highest Weight: 365lbs
Clinic Weight: 325lbs
Clinic goal:190 lbs
Current Weight: 176.4lbs
My goal:165lbs
Surgery: Dr. Yelle Ottawa on March 23, 2012

Toni B.
on 10/5/12 7:35 pm - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
Toni!!! Thank you! It is a truly amazing sense of accomplishment ...I still can't believe I did that! And your post is hilarious, because I was thinking about you and Dereck about an hour ago, and I realized you two would be doing your race soon. I would love to run with you, but I will be in a Aruba for a week, we fly out on Monday.

So best of luck to you both on the 14th...but I KNOW you two are going to rock this. Once you are out there doing i, you start to realize that you are much stronger and have more stamina than you ever realized! You are literally running and breaking down all of these old self-imposed barriers... it's truly a phenomenal feeling!

I can't wait to check OH when I come back, to find out how it all went!

By the way, next year I am running in North Bay.... Sudbury had too many crazy hills! The 1K of my event was basically up hill! Ugh!

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Most Active
Recent Topics