Awe man! I can't believe they took the bookmarks away!

Nathalie_Can
on 8/2/12 11:52 am
 Now we have to click like 5-6 times to get to a specific place instead of once on my bookmarks...now I don't even remember the steps to get to the recipe section, and 4 other bookmarks that I had...lol
Grrrrrr

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Kim O.
on 8/2/12 12:08 pm - Windsor, Canada
I'm with you Nathalie. I don't like the changes either.
referred:  Jan 2011   rec'd letter from WRH:  June 6, 2011   orientation:  July 14, 2011           SurgEd:  July 5/12     Meet the Surg.  Aug 9/12     Surgery Sept 7/12

happypants
on 8/2/12 12:16 pm - Ottawa, Canada
ewww I don't like this much either. I bookmarked the Ontario forum in Internet Explorer, it seems to work.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Blu-Diva
on 8/2/12 12:29 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 Holy Moly !!!!!!! 

I thought I was on the wrong site or something was wrong with mt computer.

Why ?, this is crazy. Now i gotta do this and that.

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Susan B.
on 8/2/12 2:36 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/17/12
whew ~~ok so its not just me.  I thought I was having a out of body experience as I knew something was amiss but could not put my finger on it.

From Orientation at TWH to Surgical date~6 months 

Btrue2u
on 8/2/12 5:02 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Yup with you on this one ...I had a ton of info saved in the book mark and it really sucks that we weren't even worned so we could print it out 

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Aca-Verity
on 8/2/12 7:58 pm - Canada
VSG on 06/06/12
I'm with you on this!!!!   REALLY P's me off that I have lost a LOT of valuable info...GRRRR

Verity

Catw
on 8/2/12 8:47 pm - Arnprior, Canada
 I'm not liking the changes either. They could have given us some warning.  I had a few sites bookemarked too.  I haven't e-mailed yet, but if you look at the   Topic: Minor Updates to OH - Thanks for your feedback thread, they say you can e-mail them and they'll help download the bookmarks.

Cathy
ToNewBeginnings
on 8/2/12 10:15 pm
Oh **** I didn't realize that. I had so much good stuff saved.

They should have let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/12 10:20 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I hate the bookmarks being gone too.  It was so easy to use to save threads and other places on OH we visit. 

Nathalie, if you go up to MY OH, click on MY GROUPS and it will show all the groups you belong to.  At least you can get to those fairly easy that way.
Most Active
Recent Topics