OT: Big Brother 14

Nathalie_Can
on 7/12/12 11:59 am
Yeah! It's officially started and already loving it.
Any other lovers out there?

I thought the coaches twist would have been silly but liking it!

Have a good night everyone!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

truckingbride
on 7/12/12 12:03 pm - Harriston , Canada
yes i jus****ched it,m im not hardcore but i do enjoy some reality t.v..
i was happy to see rachel and brandon were not back
Nathalie_Can
on 7/12/12 12:13 pm
I am embarassed to say that I am to the point where I always subscribe to the live feed every year...lol...thank goodness its the only reality show I watch..lol

I told my friend last week, if rachel comes back in, I'll hang myself...lmao...but found out on Monday who was going in, so I was soo relieved..lol

JJ_
on 7/12/12 12:09 pm
I have watched most seasons.  I have recorded tonights show to watch with my daughter when we are both home together.

Judy
Nathalie_Can
on 7/12/12 12:14 pm
Nice...but I hope I didn't spoil anything by what I've said..lol

happypants
on 7/12/12 12:50 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 I've watched every season... I'm a BB freak and go I to BB mourning at the end of the season. Love the show.

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

KristieA
on 7/12/12 12:59 pm - Orillia, Canada
I am a BB groupie die hard too. TV is 'ban' @ the cottage when we go for a week in August. Only exception is BB for me and Coronation Street for my Dad...lol. I am willing to hold the rabbit ears with aluminum foil if necessary.

Looks like an interesting season!

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

on_my_way2011
on 7/12/12 1:52 pm - Canada
I was thinking about you last week when I found out it was starting...if I remember correctly you were having your surgery around the same time as the finale and you were worried that you would miss it!

I have watched every season, but I only got the live feeds once...just took up too much of my summer!  I became obsessed.  I also found it hard to watch the show and the live feeds because the show is so manipulated and you know what is really going on when you see the live feeds!

I didn'****ch tonight.  I watch it online so I am always a day or two behind depending on when Global uploads it.

I also read www.hamsterwatch.com, she summarizes what goes on in the house each day.  I enjoy her take on things, I have been following her site for years.

Tracy

Highest weight ~ 360, Surgery weight ~ 280, Current weight ~ 171
Referral to bariatric registry ~ April 29, 2011  SURGERY ~ September 27, 2011
My  is Gailupnorth.

Nathalie_Can
on 7/12/12 10:21 pm
Great memory Tracy...lol...I'm going to check hamsterwatch, never saw that website.
Hope you are doing great!
Have a great weekend!

maryjakedesa
on 7/12/12 2:25 pm - Scarborough, Canada
I love BB....I have watched every season...thank god no Rachel..it was bad enough that she was on the amazing race ....I have a feeling that this season of big brother will have some major drama ...can't wait....
Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics