Changed my goal!

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 7/6/12 5:49 pm - Cole Harbour, Canada
So I decided that even though I was still six and a half pounds from my goal that I would go ahead and re-evaluate it now. I have decided that I will change it to 130. That leaves me 16.5 pounds to go and feeling little better about where I think I should end up. I really think that given the way my body has responded so far, that I will be able to reach 130 but have given myself a goal of my one year anniversary to reach it. Wish me luck!
Cher

Monica M.
on 7/6/12 9:58 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
good for you, Cher! You're looking amazing!!

Btrue2u
on 7/6/12 11:50 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
You can do it ....you go girl

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 7/7/12 2:44 am - Cole Harbour, Canada
Thanks guys! I appreciate the encouragement :)
Cher

ShallowGirl
on 7/7/12 6:19 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
 Good luck, don't for get to move that booty.  It makes you feel so much better about your bod, regardless of weight.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Blu-Diva
on 7/7/12 2:59 pm - Hamilton, Canada

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Kerigan
on 7/7/12 3:56 pm
 You're doing awesome Cher! I too am thinking of changing my goal, and seeing that you have has given me motivation that I can do it too! Best of luck in reaching your new goal weight! I'm sure you can do it!!
Cherry's New
Beginning

on 7/7/12 5:05 pm - Cole Harbour, Canada
Thanks. I see we started pretty close to the same weight and aren't too far apart now either. Thanks for the encouragement and best of luck to you too!
Cher

Most Active
Recent Topics