Hamilton/Burlington WLS Support Meeting

Linda G.
on 6/27/12 2:00 am - Burlington, Canada
Hi everyone!  Our next meeting is this Saturday, June 30th, 2012 at the Police Services Building, 3800 Southampton Blvd, Burlington.  Meeting will start at 10:00 a.m. and run until noon.  Please park in the spaces provided that FACE Walkers Line.  The parking spots facing the Police Station are needed for people requiring police services.

This month's meeting is about "SUMMER CHALLENGES"  What are some of the issues you are facing this summer with trying to keep on track with healthy lifestyle choices? Bring your ideas, concerns, resolutions to discuss this month.  I look forward to seeing the regular members and hope that some new people can join us too!

Linda G.
smiley_k
on 6/27/12 7:40 am
Hi Linda,

I won't be able to make it this Saturday with it being the long weekend and all. I hope you girls have a good meeting though!
Katie  ♥     

onmom
on 6/27/12 1:03 pm
I will be in Goderich camping. Hope to see you next time.
TBIYTC
on 6/27/12 11:57 pm - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
I'll be there.

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

CuteGal1974
on 6/28/12 5:53 pm - Hamilton, Canada
I thought the Hamilton/Burlington group had dis-banded, so I'm happy to have found you!  I'm out of town this weekend though, but maybe you could send me the information on the group, so I could make arrangements to attend the meeting in July?  I'm really struggling right now, so I need the support.  Thanks.
Sara

Highest Weight = 295 lbs.
Surgery Weight = 266 lbs.
Lowest Weight = 174 lbs.
Current Weight = 220 lbs.
Goal Weight = 150 lbs. (5'4")
Most Active
Recent Topics