NSV!!

babybuggie
on 5/18/12 12:47 pm - Canada
 There have been so many NSV's to date i can't count em but tonights was a pretty big one.  Tonight i was able to not only paint my own toe nails but was able to do a french pedicure on em!!  Now i have pretty toes and a great big smile on my face.

truckingbride
on 5/18/12 4:31 pm - Harriston , Canada
Now that is exciting!!
Id be happy to know what NSV means too!
Khedgehog
on 5/18/12 5:19 pm
Non Surgical Victory. :)
babybuggie
on 5/18/12 11:02 pm - Canada
 NSV stands for non surgical victory :)

Karen W.
on 5/18/12 11:36 pm - Canada
It actually stands for "non SCALE victory", to reflect all of the wonderful things that happen for us other than changes in the number on the scale.  They help us to focus on our progress in ways other than by our weight.

RNY April 11, 2011       

Karen W.
on 5/18/12 11:37 pm - Canada
actually, it stands for non-SCALE victory, to reflect all of the wonderful things that happen to us other than changes in the number on the scale.

RNY April 11, 2011       

Vi-Vi
on 5/18/12 7:04 pm
VSG on 12/13/12
 Wow that is something exciting for sure!  Not just staying bent over to add color but to add the white with precision!   
Happysmile
on 5/18/12 8:11 pm

People always mention to me that my toes are painted nicely. 
And I can't remember being able to do a french pedicure.
Can't wait... I can totally relate.

JJ_
on 5/18/12 8:30 pm

Nice, very nice!  Congrats on not having to hold your breath while trying to reach your toes :)

Judy

sam1am
on 5/18/12 10:17 pm
 Nice to not get winded!  Congratz!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics