NSV by mistake

Catw
on 5/3/12 12:23 am - Arnprior, Canada

Due to budget restrictions, my wardrobe has dwindled to 3 pairs of dress pants that don't drive me completely nuts.  Not usually that bad, but I lost count and realized this morning that all 3 were in the laundry.  Oops.  And me without time to wash them.  We have a dress code which I have to follow, so I couldn't put on my jeans, especially with meetings today.  So I went looking through the closet on my hubby's side, and found something suitable.  Put is on, and they did up.  A little snug but they fit.  And they are size 36.  Last time I did that, it was a 36 loose fit, this time it's not a loose fit.  I asked to borrow them, and he said he was going to take them back someday because they were too tight on him.  Hmm, I'm getting smaller than him, yipee!  May need to go through his closet again to see what else I can "borrow".

Cathy

Joyce J.
on 5/3/12 12:28 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

Good for you , way to go........... Hubby better watch himself, he will be the one with no pants to wear to work LOL

Have a great day

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Karen M.
on 5/3/12 12:54 am - Mississauga, Canada
Hey, if the pants fit, wear 'em!  Funny NSV, good for you.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

msheavyhearted
on 5/3/12 12:59 am - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
Shopping in other people's closets is amazing. Fitting into clothes that are smaller than the person you're borrowing from is even better!

Congrats on an awesome NSV!!
Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

kellybelly333
on 5/3/12 1:32 am - Toronto, Canada
I love your NSV! Congrats!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

ready_to_shed_it
on 5/3/12 1:40 am

That's great Cathy, enjoy!!!!

Lisi :)

Dianadcr
on 5/3/12 2:49 am - Canada
Congrats even though it's sweet. So now, who wears the pants in the family?
  Diana

Monica M.
on 5/3/12 2:54 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
nice! lol. that's a lovely nsv.

DonnaK12
on 5/3/12 5:42 am - Brooklin, Canada
RNY on 04/25/12
Awesome!!

happypants
on 5/3/12 9:42 am - Ottawa, Canada
Cathy after a ****ty day your NSV sure put a smile on my face. I love it!!! And congrats on wearing "the pants" in your family

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Most Active
Recent Topics